Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
They've come back
11-21-2015, 07:46 AM
They've come back
When I was a kid, I used to have very vivid and strange dreams where people who weren't alive anymore were chasing me, trying to tell me something.

Because they scared me so much, I prayed very hard for them to stop, and they did.

In the interim, I had dreams that told me things in other ways. For example, I dreamt that my brother was killed by a knife with strange markings on it that had been ripped from his hands in a mugging. I found that knife in his dashboard a few days later and threw it away.

I understand that I may have seen that knife before and my dream was just a subconscious reflection of something.

But that's the thing. I've never been really into any of this. I look for reasons for things, even though-if I'm being completely honest- I've always felt something else was going on.

The dead people dreams came back last night.

For the first time in twenty years someone who used to be alive was chasing me, trying to tell me something. But, for the first time ever, he caught me this time.

I woke up screaming, repeating the message he told me. And now I don't know what's going on.

Can anybody offer any advice or information?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-21-2015, 04:50 PM
RE: They've come back
What was the message?
03-11-2017, 10:24 AM (This post was last modified: 03-11-2017 10:27 AM by Night11.)
RE: They've come back
What did he tell you unless it's too personal (too much information on other people or stuff like that), Also I don't think it's the actual person sense dead people that have already died "properly" went to what is signed to them, don't come back

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven