Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Family occurrence HELP
So earlier today my mom revealed that she had experienced "something" had held her down as she slept around noon (this was yesterday) when she said it my little brother came out and said that he also had the same experience. I didn't think much of it and thought it was just sleep paralysis and everybody gets it from time to time. Later that night when i got sleepy I was ready to sleep and although I don't have much detail about my mom and brothers experience I can provide what I felt:

It was around 12:30 ish and I was sleepy and I sleep with my phone by my head sort of under my pillow. When I drifted off to sleep then out of no where I open my eyes but I can't move and I hear someone opening my door that leads to the city street, in my mind I thought it was my dad coming home from work but he didn't actually leave till the next morning. I also thought I had my phone in my hand with my arm out hanging from my bed. As the door open I don't know why but I thought I had dropped the phone from my hand on to the floor (the phone was never in my hand it was still under my pillow the whole time) I saw what I thought was my dad walk over to me and I tried changing my breathing pattern to different tempos so he could wake me up but as he approached me I realized it wasn't my dad and something dark and black was staring me down, when I mean black I don't mean African American I mean something with no benign feeling. I woke up shortly after that and he just walked away and vanished and I could move again and I was panting and breathing very fast with a fast paced heart beat. I looked at my phone and it was 1:30 ish this time so a whole hour had passed since I fell asleep but the whole incident couldn't of have lasted for more than 20 seconds.

I waited for like 30 min and my brother came home because he was out with friends and I told him about it and he said he experienced something similar a few days ago.
Now I got on a forum because I need HELP!! My dad is the only one who hasn't experienced anything so far.
I seriously don't think this was a coincidence!! I think something is wrong here and if anybody has information please help!!
try repeating "in the name of God" three times in your head to break the paralysis.
if things get more serious i have some audio files that might be helpful.
Definitely don't sleep with your phone under your pillow. Put it at least 3 to feet away (1 meter).

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

I have never worried over sleep paralysis. If anything else was going on it might be cause for concern. There may be an electrical issue causing the paralysis. Many people sleep with their phones anymore it messes with our sleep.

Try eliminating electronic problems first. Also let us know if more is going on we can help you trouble shoot.
"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn