Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ouija not working? or do i have to pratice?
Rolleyes 
I have recently bought an ouija board and i attempted to use it about three times now. Every time nothing has happened, the planchette doesn't move an inch. last session I did it for a half hour and nothing. I heard if you try it for a half hour a day you start seeing results, kinda like learning how to ride a bike. Its like an acquired skill, or am i just a person that can't do it or something, cheers Brody Mrteeth
(09-14-2015, 06:50 PM)ManOnTheMoon Wrote: I have recently bought an ouija board and i attempted to use it about three times now. Every time nothing has happened, the planchette doesn't move an inch. last session I did it for a half hour and nothing. I heard if you try it for a half hour a day you start seeing results, kinda like learning how to ride a bike. Its like an acquired skill, or am i just a person that can't do it or something, cheers Brody Mrteeth

Why would you use such thing in the first place?
(09-15-2015, 04:43 PM)Steve Wrote:
(09-14-2015, 06:50 PM)ManOnTheMoon Wrote: I have recently bought an ouija board and i attempted to use it about three times now. Every time nothing has happened, the planchette doesn't move an inch. last session I did it for a half hour and nothing. I heard if you try it for a half hour a day you start seeing results, kinda like learning how to ride a bike. Its like an acquired skill, or am i just a person that can't do it or something, cheers Brody Mrteeth

to simply see if a world exists beyond our own

Why would you use such a thing in the first place?
All you need is a blind believer friend to do it with you.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(09-15-2015, 06:39 PM)ManOnTheMoon Wrote:
(09-15-2015, 04:43 PM)Steve Wrote:

to simply see if a world exists beyond our own

It surely does exist, and it can be dangerous. You will only get evil spirits attention with that device, and once you do it's not going to go well later.

First of all are you trying to play by yourself? If so stop trying, you are not experience enough to do so. I wouldn't bother the spirits with question of the future or what exists after the world. It will only upset them, and trust me you don't want to upset a spirit especially a evil one.
(09-17-2015, 04:09 PM)Sinner Wrote: First of all are you trying to play by yourself? If so stop trying, you are not experience enough to do so. I wouldn't bother the spirits with question of the future or what exists after the world. It will only upset them, and trust me you don't want to upset a spirit especially a evil one.

I don't see any point in having a conversation with spirits in the first place, even if someone does eventually make a contact. Demons seek a great deal of attention, and such things as Ouiji boards are their doorway to enter the users life. At the end of day Ouiji boards are just a toy yet it is also a tool for a spiritual doorway.

(09-17-2015, 05:28 PM)Steve Wrote:
(09-17-2015, 04:09 PM)Sinner Wrote: First of all are you trying to play by yourself? If so stop trying, you are not experience enough to do so. I wouldn't bother the spirits with question of the future or what exists after the world. It will only upset them, and trust me you don't want to upset a spirit especially a evil one.

I don't see any point in having a conversation with spirits in the first place, even if someone does eventually make a contact. Demons seek a great deal of attention, and such things as Ouiji boards are their doorway to enter the users life. At the end of day Ouiji boards are just a toy yet it is also a tool for a spiritual doorway.

Everyone has their reason to contact the spirit world. You are very right demons seek a great deal of attention. But that doesn't mean you only contact demons on a Ouija board. I wouldn't call a Ouija board just a game, it is a very strong tool for a spiritual doorway like you said. I don't think they should sell them at toy r us like they do cause people don't know what their doing.
Ouija does not work. If it did people would of claimed many of the cash prizes. Its been shown through pressure sensitive planchettes and with blind ouija it does not work. Its controlled by the ideomotor effect.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.