Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
In need of some information.
09-13-2015, 09:54 AM
In need of some information.
I was recently confronted by a stranger at a party. We ended up getting together that night but the rest was a blur. It has been almost 3 weeks now and I've been having a strange craving for blood. I went to the doctor thinking I was anemic, but he told me I was healthy. He asked if I have been reading or watching any vampire movies recently; In which my reply was no. The cravings have been getting worse and some strange anomalies are happening. I don't know what is wrong with me. If anyone has any information that could help would be greatly appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-13-2015, 10:03 AM
RE: In need of some information.
It is unclear what causes certain individuals to crave blood, but the craving has been associated with certain sexual fantasies, fantasies about violence and compulsive violent traits, self harm and abuse.

http://mentalillnessmouse.tumblr.com/pos...d-o-like-i

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
09-13-2015, 10:07 AM
(09-13-2015 10:03 AM)UglyNRude Wrote:  It is unclear what causes certain individuals to crave blood, but the craving has been associated with certain sexual fantasies, fantasies about violence and compulsive violent traits, self harm and abuse.

http://mentalillnessmouse.tumblr.com/pos...d-o-like-i

That's the thing I'm not like that. I have my fantasies but not to that extreme. And the abuse thing, that has never happened to me at all.
09-13-2015, 02:48 PM
It could be your one night stand transferred some of his/her demonic/evil/negative energy into you. This person, for all you know, is an Occultist. You can get std through sex, why not bloodlust, which never happen to you before until this.
09-13-2015, 02:57 PM
(09-13-2015 02:48 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  It could be your one night stand transferred some of his/her demonic/evil/negative energy into you. This person, for all you know, is an Occultist. You can get std through sex, why not bloodlust, which never happen to you before until this.

True but I've looked for similar cases such as mine. That's what drew me here.
09-14-2015, 03:49 AM
It also scared you enough to go to the doctor. The question is, how ravanious is this bloodlust going to get? You either will have to live with this craving for the rest of your life or get delivered from it.
09-14-2015, 04:52 AM
(09-14-2015 03:49 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  It also scared you enough to go to the doctor. The question is, how ravanious is this bloodlust going to get? You either will have to live with this craving for the rest of your life or get delivered from it.

Hmm. I'm starting to like it.
09-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Maybe rent some twilight videos.....

also substitute this in place of coffee
http://shop.harcoslabs.com/blood-energy-...gQodTmsENQ

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
09-14-2015, 07:21 AM
(09-14-2015 07:17 AM)UglyNRude Wrote:  Maybe rent some twilight videos.....

also substitute this in place of coffee
http://shop.harcoslabs.com/blood-energy-...gQodTmsENQ

well I guess its good I don't drink coffee. And twilight... Really.
09-14-2015, 07:23 AM
vampires really?