Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Some Questions...
08-19-2015, 06:14 PM
Some Questions...
Hi.
I'm an amatorial researcher of the paranormal.
Me and two my friends are researching materials about paranormal, I'm the lead of research online and on books and the tecnich of the group (the one who uses the computers and cameras).

The founder of it, a my close friend, want to make a pagan ritual of wicca... My fear is that he can call something else... I don't know, maybe a demon or a ghost.
Is it possible or I'm only paranoic?

In any case, sorry for the bad english, but I'm italian!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-20-2015, 02:16 AM
RE: Some Questions...
Yes, it's possible. I would have no part of this ritual. If he wants to continue on, so be it. Any malevolent thing could latch on to him and make his life a living hell.
08-20-2015, 07:18 PM
Possible? Yes. Probable? Not if he knows what he's doing.

"I guess the battle between Good and Evil is sort of irrelevant."
01-20-2016, 09:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-20-2016 09:45 AM by spiringwriter.)
Well describe this ritual to begin [Image: star-rating.png] .....
01-20-2016, 11:46 AM
It just depends on the ritual. People have been doing rituals since before humans could write. The word "ritual", unfortunately has a negative connotation associated with it.

01-20-2016, 02:45 PM
The type of ritual is key to giving an answer. As TerraformerX pointed out the word ritual has become negative. Ceremony is more positive version to most.

Speaking of word use as a bit of insight for the future. Amatorial perhaps translates different from Italian, but in English its a odd choice. The times I have run across it, the use was for physical-lovers/directing love at a person and not as loving a subject/study. Other then that you come across easy enough to be understood Smile.

"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn