Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Lust/Sexual energy issues, need help badly
08-19-2015, 01:49 AM
Lust/Sexual energy issues, need help badly
I'm having a very bad, very strange problem that I need help with. I need for someone to tell me why and how I can sense strong sexual energy. I understand this is a very touchy subject, so I will refrain from spilling too many details. I will however say that this is something strange, and I don't understand why or how this is happening to me. But I feel and know when someone is feeling "lustful" to say the least. My body heats up, my heart races, and it feels like my Anahata, or Heart Chakra is on fire. I start feeling an overwhelming pulsating sensation in my chest and in both my wrist. It radiates more and more as my heart beats harder and faster and I just know that it's this sexual feeling because this "surge" takes over, a "friend" of mine will ask if I want to "hang out". I'm a relatively normal guy, who strongly believes in romance and and all that great stuff.
I'm a hopeless romantic basically, and I consider myself a good person. I've looked into any psychological reasoning to this, I've studied and and brushed up on what I could possibly be feeling, I mean, I never even knew about crystals and energy stuff, or about the heart chakras or any chakras for that matter until this thing started happening. But I do have a knack for sensing people's emotions. I'm aware of when someone's intentions are bad, or when someone is lying or being genuinely kind. I'm non-judgmental, open-minded, and observant, and I remember reading somewhere that those are the traits of a psychic empath, which I will be okay with and fully accept the moment I understand why sensing sexual or lustful emotions is so east for me. It's abnormal that it would be, and that's why I need help. I can easily separate my own sexual feelings from someone else's because when I feel something, it's normal and natural, plus I just know, but if it's someone else's, it's way too strong, and I end up feeling disgusted, but when I feel someone's sexual feelings that directly involve me, I feel it badly, and it's like I'm trapped inside that person's mind, because I shamefully give in, only I feel the shameful part when things are over and the feeling fades.
I imagine this being a great thing had it been with someone I truly love and care about, but it isn't, and I feel like I can easily be anyone's victim if they desired me. I need help, explanations, methods to control it, something. Please answer if you know anything about my situation. I've even given into considering the idea of some kind of demonic possession. Your help will be greatly appreciated I promise.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2015, 07:00 AM
RE: Lust/Sexual energy issues, need help badly
A demon/spirit of Lust could have latched on to you because this just isn't normal. Something/someone is causing this. If it is a demon/evil spirit then you go by the religion or what you have faith in to expel it.
09-20-2015, 05:38 AM
(08-19-2015 01:49 AM)SamSoul97 Wrote:  I'm having a very bad, very strange problem that I need help with. I need for someone to tell me why and how I can sense strong sexual energy. I understand this is a very touchy subject, so I will refrain from spilling too many details. I will however say that this is something strange, and I don't understand why or how this is happening to me. But I feel and know when someone is feeling "lustful" to say the least. My body heats up, my heart races, and it feels like my Anahata, or Heart Chakra is on fire. I start feeling an overwhelming pulsating sensation in my chest and in both my wrist. It radiates more and more as my heart beats harder and faster and I just know that it's this sexual feeling because this "surge" takes over, a "friend" of mine will ask if I want to "hang out". I'm a relatively normal guy, who strongly believes in romance and and all that great stuff.
I'm a hopeless romantic basically, and I consider myself a good person. I've looked into any psychological reasoning to this, I've studied and and brushed up on what I could possibly be feeling, I mean, I never even knew about crystals and energy stuff, or about the heart chakras or any chakras for that matter until this thing started happening. But I do have a knack for sensing people's emotions. I'm aware of when someone's intentions are bad, or when someone is lying or being genuinely kind. I'm non-judgmental, open-minded, and observant, and I remember reading somewhere that those are the traits of a psychic empath, which I will be okay with and fully accept the moment I understand why sensing sexual or lustful emotions is so east for me. It's abnormal that it would be, and that's why I need help. I can easily separate my own sexual feelings from someone else's because when I feel something, it's normal and natural, plus I just know, but if it's someone else's, it's way too strong, and I end up feeling disgusted, but when I feel someone's sexual feelings that directly involve me, I feel it badly, and it's like I'm trapped inside that person's mind, because I shamefully give in, only I feel the shameful part when things are over and the feeling fades.
I imagine this being a great thing had it been with someone I truly love and care about, but it isn't, and I feel like I can easily be anyone's victim if they desired me. I need help, explanations, methods to control it, something. Please answer if you know anything about my situation. I've even given into considering the idea of some kind of demonic possession. Your help will be greatly appreciated I promise.

Look into ways of spiritually protecting yourself, sometimes by building up defenses (such as imagining a big ball of light around you that repels all these intentions from people) and maybe some crystals. You have a strong sexual energy which can be a good thing, but it could also mean possession of some kind as previously stated.

The easiest thing you can do it consciously fight and reject these urges and get used to not giving into them.

Good luck and be safe!

-Leonard
09-23-2015, 05:00 PM
I think you have an empathic gift
don't be psychic serve GOD
02-02-2016, 01:46 AM
(08-19-2015 01:49 AM)SamSoul97 Wrote:  I'm having a very bad, very strange problem that I need help with. I need for someone to tell me why and how I can sense strong sexual energy. I understand this is a very touchy subject, so I will refrain from spilling too many details. I will however say that this is something strange, and I don't understand why or how this is happening to me. But I feel and know when someone is feeling "lustful" to say the least. My body heats up, my heart races, and it feels like my Anahata, or Heart Chakra is on fire. I start feeling an overwhelming pulsating sensation in my chest and in both my wrist. It radiates more and more as my heart beats harder and faster and I just know that it's this sexual feeling because this "surge" takes over, a "friend" of mine will ask if I want to "hang out". I'm a relatively normal guy, who strongly believes in romance and and all that great stuff.

Noooooo.. you are not alone I go through this same thing, and its even tougher due to the fact I have a boyfriend ive been with for 4 years and I have to stay FAR AWAY from certisn men and certain friends. I usually have phone relationships with guys because some are guys that are just guys who want to have sex but there's been many others I don't know that I get these chest burning .. heart beating sexual energy urges from men even when they glance at me sometimes I feel it when I walk towards them and once I'm past them or have left from where they are I have to take a deep breath the kind you take before you drive off from stressful day at work... I guess me venting helps a little but today as we speak it happened again with a guy its like he lured me into the web . Soon as I opened his front door to his house I felt it and when I closer I felt the burning.. he never opened the front door need I remind you .. he told me to come in from the inside... And I went in and I was just overwhelmed with energy I shouldn't had made eye contact with him either that made it worse.. that's another reason why I don't make eye contact with people, typically men I feel gravitating toward me in some astral way .. dont let people tell you your crazy cause your not .. and it's not demonic it's definitely something special though...Hope you see this ... Reply if so
02-02-2016, 06:32 AM
I always find it funny when instead of seeing a doctor people come to paranormal forums. Perhaps study OCD, PSA, PGA

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
02-02-2016, 08:35 AM
Have you ever heard of pheromones?

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE
02-02-2016, 09:58 AM
(02-02-2016 08:35 AM)Darkforeboding Wrote:  Have you ever heard of pheromones?

I heard of them, but I was always in disbelief that people really give off pheromones. But this is a real question can men sense when your ovulating or sense you want them when you two have never slept together .. only had eye contact from multiple encounters.
02-02-2016, 01:33 PM
Biologists vary in opinion when it comes to human pheromones, but they do know that people have them. I think most of them say they have little effect, but it's possible they might effect some people more than others.

Then there is the branch of behaviorism that studies body language. It's known that people communicate feelings by posture and movement. A lot of people can read this. People have learned to read body language but it's known that people read body language subconsciously. People see someone and think, "he seems nervous," "I think she's lying," or "they look like they are up to something" without having any other evidence.

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE
02-02-2016, 06:34 PM
(02-02-2016 09:58 AM)Tuesday Wrote:  
(02-02-2016 08:35 AM)Darkforeboding Wrote:  Have you ever heard of pheromones?

I heard of them, but I was always in disbelief that people really give off pheromones. But this is a real question can men sense when your ovulating or sense you want them when you two have never slept together .. only had eye contact from multiple encounters.

Can men smell if your fertile, in theory yes.
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=117526

As for men knowing you want them? And Im going to try and not be sexist on this, but its probably not going to come out any other way, initially. Men in general{especially this day and age if you keep up with the studies} think of the potential if not that they are out and out looking for something. And honestly I don't find women much different. I think we are wired to be polyamorous. And I say this out of what I have seen with several of my friends{male and female}, as well as myself. I will also admit among my friends several have "high sex drives", and while there are times for positive attention, there is alot of negative.

If you are within USA in terms of sex most are very repressed. But what isn't as repressed is our body language. And if you study into it and sign language you would be amazed at what signals you and everyone else sends off that we interpret almost unconsciously.

"Studies Show...Intelligent girls are more depressed, because they know what the world is really like.....She knows in society she's either a Devil or an Angel with no in between. She speaks in the third person, so that she can forget that she's me." ~Emily Autumn