Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EVP - A WARNING - MY STORY
08-18-2015, 07:15 PM
EVP - A WARNING - MY STORY
hey everyone,

My name is Brian, I'm 38 and from South Jersey near AC. Just thought I'd share a little of the story of what my life has been like recently and to give you an example of the dangers of EVP, I was studing the paranormal for awhile and was dabbling in EVP in my own home for a couple of months last winter, it took awhile before I had any successful captures on my recordings, but once it started, I quickly tuned into to hearing spirit, until pretty much every recording I did no matter where I was, was filled with EVPS, most of them very faint, but several very clear Class A's. At first the voices that I was recording were benevolent enough but within a few months the nature of my recordings changed and became more and more filled with insults, profanity and threats against me. Once this got to the point where it was basically all that I heard I decided to give up on doing EVP completely, but unfortunately it wasn't that easy, within days of walking away from it (or so I hoped) I began to hear voices through various background noises such as fans, air conditioners, my computer fan, my television, it started out sporatic, but as the weeks went by, it became worst, I was at a point where I was hearing the voices come through pretty much any steady background noise, and they weren't kind either, it was the same heckler voices that had taken over my recordings. Then one day in the early Spring the stuff really hit the fan, over the course of a single day, I began hearing the voices all around me, not just through the noise anymore but everywhere, some even seemed to originate from within my head, the situation was terrible, I was even hearing them over the sound of wind which is so bad it sounded like I was being ridiculed and laughed at by an entire sports stadium, it wasn't just the voices either, within a short time, I began feeling physical sensations, pokes and jabs to my lower back as I lay in bed and a strange vibration feeling that moved across my body, once the voices started, they never stopped, I hear them pretty much every waking moment, I can't get to sleep without sleeping pills, my life completely fell apart for the first few months, I almost lost my job because I was calling out so much, I just lay in bed all day becoming a total vegetable, the voices and sensations are still relentless today but in a sad way I'm learning to adapt, now I can't even remember what it was like not to hear them constantly....you all can choose to believe me or not, it's your decision, I just wanted to say that messing around with EVP was the single worst mistake in my entire life, any normalcy in my life is shattered, I have to deal with this every moment of everyday now when I'm awake and I see no end in sight, I just wanted to let you all know, there is a serious, serious danger to messing around with this stuff, the entities that we contact through EVP or at least some of them do not want us knowing about them, and they will come after us if they can.

Brian E.
New Jersey
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2015, 07:06 AM
RE: EVP - A WARNING - MY STORY
(08-18-2015 07:15 PM)jerseyguy77 Wrote:  hey everyone,

My name is Brian, I'm 38 and from South Jersey near AC. Just thought I'd share a little of the story of what my life has been like recently and to give you an example of the dangers of EVP, I was studing the paranormal for awhile and was dabbling in EVP in my own home for a couple of months last winter, it took awhile before I had any successful captures on my recordings, but once it started, I quickly tuned into to hearing spirit, until pretty much every recording I did no matter where I was, was filled with EVPS, most of them very faint, but several very clear Class A's. At first the voices that I was recording were benevolent enough but within a few months the nature of my recordings changed and became more and more filled with insults, profanity and threats against me. Once this got to the point where it was basically all that I heard I decided to give up on doing EVP completely, but unfortunately it wasn't that easy, within days of walking away from it (or so I hoped) I began to hear voices through various background noises such as fans, air conditioners, my computer fan, my television, it started out sporatic, but as the weeks went by, it became worst, I was at a point where I was hearing the voices come through pretty much any steady background noise, and they weren't kind either, it was the same heckler voices that had taken over my recordings. Then one day in the early Spring the stuff really hit the fan, over the course of a single day, I began hearing the voices all around me, not just through the noise anymore but everywhere, some even seemed to originate from within my head, the situation was terrible, I was even hearing them over the sound of wind which is so bad it sounded like I was being ridiculed and laughed at by an entire sports stadium, it wasn't just the voices either, within a short time, I began feeling physical sensations, pokes and jabs to my lower back as I lay in bed and a strange vibration feeling that moved across my body, once the voices started, they never stopped, I hear them pretty much every waking moment, I can't get to sleep without sleeping pills, my life completely fell apart for the first few months, I almost lost my job because I was calling out so much, I just lay in bed all day becoming a total vegetable, the voices and sensations are still relentless today but in a sad way I'm learning to adapt, now I can't even remember what it was like not to hear them constantly....you all can choose to believe me or not, it's your decision, I just wanted to say that messing around with EVP was the single worst mistake in my entire life, any normalcy in my life is shattered, I have to deal with this every moment of everyday now when I'm awake and I see no end in sight, I just wanted to let you all know, there is a serious, serious danger to messing around with this stuff, the entities that we contact through EVP or at least some of them do not want us knowing about them, and they will come after us if they can.

Brian E.
New Jersey

They will come at you if you decide to poke your nose into trying to draw them in on purpose. See you've summoned all the spirits in your radius. Some probably think you can help them and others are probably bad spirits. Stop recording EVPS. Call Archangel Michael to your home. Luck.

xKaiden.

I am an echo from a time long past.
09-12-2015, 08:54 AM
However you want to view this...whether you think it might be just your own psyche messing with you...it's no small thing.

If it isn't helpful, then put it down.

There can definitely be positives to evaluating yourself and not ignoring the negatives. It's just that wallowing in it isn't productive. I speak from experience here.

If you want to rid yourself of the imbalance around you, there are things you can do about that. You may need to develop a regular practice. The LBRP and Middle Pillar have worked for me, but you might find something else that works for you.
12-04-2015, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-04-2015 01:40 PM by jerseyguy77.)
I now believe that messing with EVP "activated" some sensitivity in me, now I can hear faint sounds alot clearer then I ever did, for example a neighbor down the street could slam his car door and I'll jolt out of my chair or something like that, so some sensitivity I was never aware of was fine tuned when I was messing around with EVP, I have since long stopped and things are slowly improving for me, but that's probably why I can hear these fainter voices from the spirit world (which I think surrounds us at all times)
12-05-2015, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2015 09:25 AM by jerseyguy77.)
I admit my first post from back in August was a bit dramatic, but it was essentially a clairaudience overload, and I was totally unprepared for it. Things have been getting better, I can still hear what I believe to be negative earth bound spirits who seem to delight in harassing me, but all fear of them is gone, all anxiety is gone, which has made them much weaker. I stopped drinking the Kool-Aid they were peddling and stopped believing anything they were saying because it became obvious that they were deceiving me left and right, my life is certainly different now, but managable, I still do believe that there is a danger in spirit communication though that has to be acknowledged and that sometimes takes the form of an extreme intrusion into your personal space, your mind, your life essentially
12-05-2015, 02:04 PM
Do you fear now, that when you die, you also will become an earth-bound spirit?
12-30-2015, 09:13 PM
(12-05-2015 02:04 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Do you fear now, that when you die, you also will become an earth-bound spirit?

I have no more fear left, there were days it was so bad I thought I was finished, but each morning I was still there. I let go of the fear and that is what allowed me to get back on my feet, that is their strength, to make us fear them, when you call their bluff and take that from them you realize that all along our fear was our own worst enemy, I don't care if I end up earthbound or whatever, I do know that I am nothing like some these entities that tormented me this past year, I don't let them change me,in ways I don't want, that's all I can do
09-19-2016, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2016 06:56 PM by UglyNRude.)
Hi, my real name is David and I have also been having experiences just like this. I believe it started last May - 4 months ago. The way it started for me was that I would be laying in bed at night trying to fall asleep and I would hear what sounded like a song playing faintly. Another night as I lay in bed I heard what sounded like someone watching a ball game. Another night I heard what sounded like someone playing a video game. I didn't think to much about it, I just thought it was odd and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I also sleep with a sound machine going, which is a device that makes noise to help you sleep. My sound machine sounds just like a box fan. But, I don't turn it up very loud. One night as I lay in bed I started hearing a man's voice and a woman's voice. It was like I was hearing people speaking, but it was so faint I couldn't tell what they were saying, but it could definitely tell it was a man and woman speaking. Few days later I heard a man and woman arguing/fighting with each other - as if two people where fighting right outside my bedroom window.

Then I bought a voice recorder which I had planed to use for another purpose, but when playing back a recording of myself I heard another voice in the background. There were 2 Class A EVPs. One said "I forgave her" and the other said "f#@k Leslie". And I don't know anybody with the name Leslie.

After that I started talking to any spirits that might be around while recording them to get their responses. Then I would go and listen to my recordings in audacity.

I found that I was hearing voices in my recordings every time I tired to capture them. I had a few class A EVPs, but most of them were so faint you could barely hear them with out working with them in audacity. In fact when I had someone else listen to them, they wouldn't hear them at all which was frustrating. I would hear them more clearly after taking the audios into audacity and amplifying them, slowing down parts, removing static and using quality headphones.

Now I know that spirit voices are usually at a much lower volume (measured in Hz) than what most people can hear. And some headphones can go all the way down to 3 Hz, which mine apparently can. And I think that helped a lot too.

I started hearing the voices more and more coming through my sound machine at night. Then it got to the point where I started hearing them all throughout the day through any sound, and they would following me everywhere I went, even to the bathroom or out in public, or driving down the road in my car. They wouldn't shut up and they wouldn't leave me alone. They seemed to enjoy driving me nuts. They would try to keep me from sleeping at night. I could even hear them with ear plugs in my ears.

I could hear them speaking over top of other people who were speaking to me - which was stressful, made it hard to focus on what the person in front of me was saying. The fact that I wasn't getting much sleep didn't help either. They were at times as loud as a regular person. I think I was having a clairaudient overload as you called it in one of your posts. At times they were so loud I could not ignore them - it was impossible.

I got to where if a dog barked outside I would hear it echoed right next to me in the house. Every little sound seemed aplified and up close - it would startle me. And the voices started coming through all of the sounds.

At first I heard several voices and they seem to be wanting help. I tried to help them cross over into the light and I think I might have helped some because I started hearing fewer voices. But throughout all of it there were and still is 2 main constant voices that I hear - one male, one female. There was also a little girl for a while and I have a feeling that she is just one of the forms that one of the main 2 spirits took to try to pull me into helping them. Who wouldn't want to help a little girl?

I think since I'm so familiar with their voices that it got easier for me to tell when they were speaking on the recordings. I also think that by listening to the recordings over and over trying to figure out what they were saying that I started getting better at it - like it was opening up my ability to hear - increasing my clairaudient ability. I was getting to where I could hear them louder and more clearly without recording them.

The voices started getting very negative - the things they would say to me, and they seem to enjoy tormenting me, taunting me and sings stupid little songs over and over to annoy me. I've even been attacked in my sleep by the main male entity, not phsyically, but on the astral plane I believe. I got to where I wasn't afraid of them, just angry and irritated with them, losing lots of sleep over it.

I tried many things to get rid of them including white sage, white candles, prayer, making a cross with holy water over every door and wall, asking Jesus for help, and the angels, raising my energy, magic protection. Nothing seem to work. They made it very clear that they're not going to leave and so far they haven't.

I have seen a doctor who couldn't find anything wrong with me, no reason why I would be hallucinating. Although I knew I wasn't hallucinating and that I was dealing with spirit entities because I have recorded them and gotten a few Class A EVPs that other people are also able to hear.

So the doctor put me on Zyprexa and it does seem to help me tune them out. I have to continue to take it because when I get off of the medicine I start hearing them again. Unfortunately the medicine makes me sleepy in the after noon and I usually have to take a nap every day.

In addition to hearing these spirits I also got to where I was seeing them as flashes of light as they moved around the room. I have also seen two full bodied apparitions since then. One night me and my dad we're arguing and behind him in the door way I saw a man standing there for a brief moment. I think it was the negative male spirit. I think he must have been drawing off of the negative energy of us fighting to become visible like that.

I posted about my experiences as they were happening on this forum I found online. You can get free psychic readings there in their chat room and I thought a psychic might be able to tune into the negative entites to give me information about them, hoping ultimately that I could get rid of them. But instead I got people who didn't believe that the entites were real, and so far none of them have been able to help me.

We'll actually a couple of the psychics plus a shaman did say there were spirits around me but they were not able to help me.
09-23-2016, 03:11 PM
(09-19-2016 06:44 PM)kuurt Wrote:  Hi, my real name is David and I have also been having experiences just like this. I believe it started last May - 4 months ago. The way it started for me was that I would be laying in bed at night trying to fall asleep and I would hear what sounded like a song playing faintly. Another night as I lay in bed I heard what sounded like someone watching a ball game. Another night I heard what sounded like someone playing a video game. I didn't think to much about it, I just thought it was odd and I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I also sleep with a sound machine going, which is a device that makes noise to help you sleep. My sound machine sounds just like a box fan. But, I don't turn it up very loud. One night as I lay in bed I started hearing a man's voice and a woman's voice. It was like I was hearing people speaking, but it was so faint I couldn't tell what they were saying, but it could definitely tell it was a man and woman speaking. Few days later I heard a man and woman arguing/fighting with each other - as if two people where fighting right outside my bedroom window.

Then I bought a voice recorder which I had planed to use for another purpose, but when playing back a recording of myself I heard another voice in the background. There were 2 Class A EVPs. One said "I forgave her" and the other said "f#@k Leslie". And I don't know anybody with the name Leslie.

After that I started talking to any spirits that might be around while recording them to get their responses. Then I would go and listen to my recordings in audacity.

I found that I was hearing voices in my recordings every time I tired to capture them. I had a few class A EVPs, but most of them were so faint you could barely hear them with out working with them in audacity. In fact when I had someone else listen to them, they wouldn't hear them at all which was frustrating. I would hear them more clearly after taking the audios into audacity and amplifying them, slowing down parts, removing static and using quality headphones.

Now I know that spirit voices are usually at a much lower volume (measured in Hz) than what most people can hear. And some headphones can go all the way down to 3 Hz, which mine apparently can. And I think that helped a lot too.

I started hearing the voices more and more coming through my sound machine at night. Then it got to the point where I started hearing them all throughout the day through any sound, and they would following me everywhere I went, even to the bathroom or out in public, or driving down the road in my car. They wouldn't shut up and they wouldn't leave me alone. They seemed to enjoy driving me nuts. They would try to keep me from sleeping at night. I could even hear them with ear plugs in my ears.

I could hear them speaking over top of other people who were speaking to me - which was stressful, made it hard to focus on what the person in front of me was saying. The fact that I wasn't getting much sleep didn't help either. They were at times as loud as a regular person. I think I was having a clairaudient overload as you called it in one of your posts. At times they were so loud I could not ignore them - it was impossible.

I got to where if a dog barked outside I would hear it echoed right next to me in the house. Every little sound seemed aplified and up close - it would startle me. And the voices started coming through all of the sounds.

At first I heard several voices and they seem to be wanting help. I tried to help them cross over into the light and I think I might have helped some because I started hearing fewer voices. But throughout all of it there were and still is 2 main constant voices that I hear - one male, one female. There was also a little girl for a while and I have a feeling that she is just one of the forms that one of the main 2 spirits took to try to pull me into helping them. Who wouldn't want to help a little girl?

I think since I'm so familiar with their voices that it got easier for me to tell when they were speaking on the recordings. I also think that by listening to the recordings over and over trying to figure out what they were saying that I started getting better at it - like it was opening up my ability to hear - increasing my clairaudient ability. I was getting to where I could hear them louder and more clearly without recording them.

The voices started getting very negative - the things they would say to me, and they seem to enjoy tormenting me, taunting me and sings stupid little songs over and over to annoy me. I've even been attacked in my sleep by the main male entity, not phsyically, but on the astral plane I believe. I got to where I wasn't afraid of them, just angry and irritated with them, losing lots of sleep over it.

I tried many things to get rid of them including white sage, white candles, prayer, making a cross with holy water over every door and wall, asking Jesus for help, and the angels, raising my energy, magic protection. Nothing seem to work. They made it very clear that they're not going to leave and so far they haven't.

I have seen a doctor who couldn't find anything wrong with me, no reason why I would be hallucinating. Although I knew I wasn't hallucinating and that I was dealing with spirit entities because I have recorded them and gotten a few Class A EVPs that other people are also able to hear.

So the doctor put me on Zyprexa and it does seem to help me tune them out. I have to continue to take it because when I get off of the medicine I start hearing them again. Unfortunately the medicine makes me sleepy in the after noon and I usually have to take a nap every day.

In addition to hearing these spirits I also got to where I was seeing them as flashes of light as they moved around the room. I have also seen two full bodied apparitions since then. One night me and my dad we're arguing and behind him in the door way I saw a man standing there for a brief moment. I think it was the negative male spirit. I think he must have been drawing off of the negative energy of us fighting to become visible like that.

I posted about my experiences as they were happening on this forum I found online. You can get free psychic readings there in their chat room and I thought a psychic might be able to tune into the negative entites to give me information about them, hoping ultimately that I could get rid of them. But instead I got people who didn't believe that the entites were real, and so far none of them have been able to help me.

We'll actually a couple of the psychics plus a shaman did say there were spirits around me but they were not able to help me.

Hi David,

Indeed, this sounds like the same type of situation I've been dealing with, I'd like to speak to you more about this (check your PM)

Brian
05-27-2017, 06:03 PM
Did your doctor listen to the recordings?
You could demonstrate an EVP session to the doctor etc..
He should see or hear it himself. Why? It's good if he believes you.

Would you upload your "Class A EVPs" (for example to soundcloud)?
And perhaps a "Ghost Hunter" could check you and your home technically (I do not believe in God, prayers, burn herbals etc.).