Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem problems
So I'm pretty sure before this life I have been a man, searching for his sister. SO hard that I've accidentally incarnated into what would have been her life, if I had not saved her. Most of the people I've talked to about spirituality, recognize her in me but I am not her.

The weird things is I found her first life mother and am not sure how to break it to her, that A) I am not the daughter she thought I was 2) the guy that we both fell for thought I was his soulmate was because I connected with the sister that would have been me and 3) I'm not sure what to do because this dude I am is also into other guys..

Also I am getting her memories like she's telling me the story that she can recall. Also I feel like I've also got an older brother checking in on me from time to time.
I am an echo from a time long past.
Are you being haunted by the ghost of your sister or is she in you somehow?
(08-04-2015, 12:09 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Are you being haunted by the ghost of your sister or is she in you somehow?

It's like Sister became a guide instead of a ghost.
I am an echo from a time long past.
So you think you are in the body that your Sister was supposed to be born in. Look, possession is 9/10th of the law. You own and was born in this body, not her. You've been living the life of her desires, not yours. Time to let go. You have your own life lessons to learn. Drop the guy that's really in love with her. Say goodbye to the Mother that thinks you're the Daughter, your Sister. Tell her gently you need time to go find yourself. You will meet her and other family members again, in the afterlife.