Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Difference between new moon and full moon...?
08-01-2015, 01:38 PM
Difference between new moon and full moon...?
Hello everyone! I have a strange question that I was hoping somebody could answer for me... Well, I have been told that the different phases of the moon carry various types of energy with it... I was wondering if this was true, since it seems curious enough to me... So please, if anybody could answer, I'd be pretty happy!! Thanks in advance Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

"Peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding"- A. E.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-02-2015, 06:12 AM
RE: Difference between new moon and full moon...?
(08-01-2015 01:38 PM)fallen_knight Wrote:  Hello everyone! I have a strange question that I was hoping somebody could answer for me... Well, I have been told that the different phases of the moon carry various types of energy with it... I was wondering if this was true, since it seems curious enough to me... So please, if anybody could answer, I'd be pretty happy!! Thanks in advance Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

I believe it is true! From the first phase of the moon to a full moon I believe energy gets stronger. I know you have heard that strange things happen when the moon is full. I believe the moon has a control on the Earth as it gets bigger like more of a gravitational pull if that makes sense which causes more energy to arise here.

"It's Not Static" UFO
08-02-2015, 07:09 AM
According to science the moon holds no special powers or effects. Other then people and wrong beliefs.
http://www.livescience.com/7899-moon-myt...fects.html

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
08-02-2015, 11:53 AM
The Moon helps control the Tides so I would assume that the Moon does have a big effect on the Earth and the people who live here.
Ask yourself why on a full Moon there is more crime also.

"It's Not Static" UFO
08-02-2015, 12:37 PM
(08-02-2015 11:53 AM)LindaVC Wrote:  The Moon helps control the Tides so I would assume that the Moon does have a big effect on the Earth and the people who live here.

It explains it in the article i guess you just ignored it.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
08-02-2015, 08:42 PM (This post was last modified: 08-02-2015 09:41 PM by LindaVC.)
(08-02-2015 12:37 PM)UglyNRude Wrote:  
(08-02-2015 11:53 AM)LindaVC Wrote:  The Moon helps control the Tides so I would assume that the Moon does have a big effect on the Earth and the people who live here.

It explains it in the article i guess you just ignored it.

My security did not like that link. Sorry!
Can't win for losing here.

"It's Not Static" UFO
08-05-2015, 03:34 PM
It's not just the moon either, planet alignment affects stuff as well

No matter how bleak or how hopeless, No matter how hard or how far
You can never break my conation, Tear the will apart from desire
08-05-2015, 04:16 PM
I think during a new moon, the moon isn't even in the night sky where you are. I think that when you see the moon in the sky midday, then the moon is not in the night sky on the other side of the world.
Plus, the moon phases have more to do with where the sun is trajectory with the moon.
I do notice that, at least, once a month people tend to be more uptight, rowdy and moody. This week, I've noticed people have been pleasant, with not a moon in the sky.

The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
03-30-2016, 04:12 PM
The different types of energy as I have learned it-
The waxing moon (from new to full) is growth. For magic or energy work, that is when you do work to increase things, bring things into your life, bring people closer, do manifestation work, etc.
Full Moon (the day before and the day of) - amplified energy of the waxing moon. This phase encourages thick growth for stuff that grows UP, so this is when you should get haircuts and plant bulbs.
Waning moon - decrease, removing things from your life. Like weight loss magic, or rituals to stop smoking, etc. Start right after the full moon to take full advantage of the energy.
New Moon - amplified energy of the waning moon. This phase encourages things that grow down, so this is when farmers plant trees, shrubs, herbs, etc. - anything that has roots instead of a bulb. This would be a good time to do a ritual for planting roots in a new home or cleansing a home of negative energy.
03-30-2016, 08:13 PM
Difference between a new moon and a full moon? 14 days.

-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE