Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Haunted vs Ghost Adventures
Ever notice how differently the ghosts act in these shows? In Most Haunted they ALWAYS get rapping noises, answering their questions. This never seems to happen with any other show. Why do ghosts haunting Yvette Fielding seem to be different to those haunting Zak Bagins?

Because Most Haunted is faked?
I can't stand Most Haunted. After the first season I noticed with all the furs Yvette's been wearing she's making a pretty penny... and no shame showing it off, too. Plus, Derek Akora is something to question. Complete fake.

Ghost Adventures? At least they are entertaining.
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
I like watching both, I believe more in Ghost Adventures though, their evidence seems more believable to me, they catch different things.. Not just noises, like Most Haunted..
(07-26-2015, 08:09 AM)CharlotteHarrington_ Wrote: I like watching both, I believe more in Ghost Adventures though, their evidence seems more believable to me, they catch different things.. Not just noises, like Most Haunted..

They don't even catch noises in Most Haunted. All you see is too many people in a room freaking out. They have so many people all together that you can't tell the size of the room. They make a ballroom seem like a broom closet.
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
(07-26-2015, 01:19 PM)angelaura Wrote:
(07-26-2015, 08:09 AM)CharlotteHarrington_ Wrote: I like watching both, I believe more in Ghost Adventures though, their evidence seems more believable to me, they catch different things.. Not just noises, like Most Haunted..

They don't even catch noises in Most Haunted. All you see is too many people in a room freaking out. They have so many people all together that you can't tell the size of the room. They make a ballroom seem like a broom closet.

They do catch noises but they are noises that are easily faked.
i like ghost adventures better,i think it's a better show
and because i like zak!!!!!!
Ghost Adventures is pretty decent, they get different things all the time. Most Haunted? I'm glad we don't get that here in the States, it's just another Ghost Hunters...which is horrible. And that's sad 'cos that's the show that started all this out here. They need to give that show up. There are newer shows on out here, better ones that get things and they're not constantly going "Did you hear that?" "Did you see that?" like Ghost Hunters. I'm always like "Nope, didn't see anything 'cos you weren't pointing the camera in a different direction which is suspect to say the least and that evp? Sounded like Jason.".

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This passed episode of Ghost adventures Tarantula enthusiast 0 1,311 04-10-2017, 03:44 AM
Last Post: Tarantula enthusiast
Jack_16 Ghost Adventures Myrtles Footage; Fact of Faked? charmybee14 17 17,124 02-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Last Post: RecycledSoul
  Ghost Adventures on Travel Channel? PinkCatey 4 6,894 01-13-2014, 11:54 PM
Last Post: DarkSin5280
  Ghost Adventures PontiacTempest 20 16,231 10-19-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Browncoat
  Ghost Hunters/Ghost Adventures Post Thread ParanormFred 4 3,644 06-02-2010, 03:51 PM
Last Post: lightkeeper