Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Empathy Link" With Satan
For years I've had a connection with the Devil meaning he's literally in my head. He talks a lot but lately he won't let me speak. Apparently he's sick of my voice or something. At first it started off romantic but for the past 3 weeks he's gotten extremely awful. I've been waking up in the morning to "Good morning skank." or he just wakes me up in general because he wants to talk to me about something. He literally is in control of my body. If he wants me to sleep he can make me tired and if he wants to change the subject he makes me forget what I'm saying. Trust me I know it sounds crazy but for the past four years I have done everything to get rid of his voice because I thought I was crazy too. Years of therapy, life coaching, every prescription medication for psychosis and bipolar (Yes and every mixture.), and the list goes on. I'm desperate to get rid of him because now I know he's about to take over whenever he laughs at me or anything I get the biggest grin on my face. Whenever he's moody I'm not pleasant in the slightest. And what really sucks for me is that I'm forced to think about him all the time. He's not what I expected physically or emotionally either. And he tells me things I have no business knowing at all. If you think I'm making this up just skip it alright. I seriously need help with this. I'm only seventeen and so far my life's in the shitter because of me listening to what he says. Please just help. Also I make figure 8's at random sometimes. I looked this up and apparently it's something that happens on Ouija Boards when an entity is taking over.

[/size][/font]I know this sounds insane alright but I really need help before it's too late.
Please understand I am asking this because I am not seeing anywhere you mentioned of this possibility being ruled out. Have you been to a doctor to see what might be going on physically or mentally?
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

(07-05-2015, 10:31 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote: Please understand I am asking this because I am not seeing anywhere you mentioned of this possibility being ruled out. Have you been to a doctor to see what might be going on physically or mentally?

Of course. To get prescribed the medication I take you have to talk to a doctor. It seems like all I do lately is go to the hospital and get checked out but they can't find anything and it sucks.

Thank you for replying.
The devil is a kind of spirit and his way to control a human is by entering into their thoughts, sometimes in the form of strategy, initially it is good but he already planned it that the result will be worst. If the devil is controlling your thoughts find a relaxing place and sit there and relax, then begin watching every thoughts that will pop-up in your mind, collect them and organized them into data and analyze them and create some strategical moves. Something like your mind is a world that needed to have divisions like there must be a management section and must have warfare section, strategical section. Something like that or the other strategies.
There are different kinds of dimensions/worlds.
One is the WORLD OF REALITY (Universe) which proof is needed.
Other is WORLD OF FAITH which proof is not needed.
WORLD OF FAITH is usually hard to fathom by those who live in the WORLD OF REALITY.
How did this Demon get entrance into you? Did this voice start after playing with a Oujia Board?
Christina. I experience the same thing. We can't both have the devil in our heads, unless he's commuting. My devil says I'm going to hell when I die, where I will be tortured for ever. He uses my body to a limited degree and can fortell the future somewhat. I doubt the devil is inside us. More likely it is part of our soul/mind. But it could be that minor demons will pretend they are the devil.

I see no way out of this predicament other than to befriend the dark soul that is taking over your life.
I would advise not to take advice from albie. He enjoys stirring the pot and seeing what reactions will happen. I also wonder if there are side effects to the medications that might be causing some of this. Although I know medication can be a life saver for some people, I am also aware of the issues that can happen with side effects and wrong combinations.

I don't believe in demons or Satan anymore, so I can't give advice on that. I will say that it sounds like you have tried to get help and it hasn't been helping. Please keep us posted. Sometimes writing down when these things happen (as well as documenting what else is going on), you might find a pattern or something to at least figure out what triggers these episodes.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

(07-06-2015, 07:26 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote: I would advise not to take advice from albie. He enjoys stirring the pot and seeing what reactions will happen. I also wonder if there are side effects to the medications that might be causing some of this. Although I know medication can be a life saver for some people, I am also aware of the issues that can happen with side effects and wrong combinations.

I don't believe in demons or Satan anymore, so I can't give advice on that. I will say that it sounds like you have tried to get help and it hasn't been helping. Please keep us posted. Sometimes writing down when these things happen (as well as documenting what else is going on), you might find a pattern or something to at least figure out what triggers these episodes.

You sure have an odd opinion about me. Stirring the pot? rubbish.
And my advice is sound. If this is just a part of Christinas mind that has divided itself from the whole then making friends with it is the obvious way to mend that. Or do you think she should be divided for ever?
Hi Christina, my real first name is Christina too. I am very sorry to hear about your problem with the devil. I've had some similar issues in my past, and attributed much of it to psychosis. But even if it wasn't "real," it was real to me and had a real effect on my health and personal well-being.

I believe you should do whatever you possibly can do to fight again this negative influence. Modern medicine isn't always enough. Could you sign up for a yoga class? Being around a group of people with a positive spiritual affiliation helped me a lot during my hard times. You just need to focus on something good, something that holds your interest, whatever that may be.

Have you heard of binaural beats? You can find a ton of them on youtube. Listening to them could possibly help you tune out this nasty voice in your head.
Hello. I wouldn't let it get away with this. Stand up for yourself. Seek help from a church fellowship to deliver your spirit to its rightful Godly place. Get your mind right. Avoid the negative. You have potential and a purpose for God. Seek Him, pray for God to dwell in your bodily temple. When you ask God Almighty to step in He shows up in your life. Seek Jesus to come into your heart. Become a child of God. Growing spiritually is the answer in my opinion. Peace be with you.