Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
should have died 4 times, other crazy stuff
06-28-2015, 07:02 PM
should have died 4 times, other crazy stuff
I should have died on 4 different occasions. I was in a car wreck at the age of 19, hit black ice doing 65 mph on a corner. I went over a 15 foot embankment and landed where the drivers door meets the roof. It folded the roof into a V right above my head. The cop said if I would have worn my seatbelt, I would have died. I woke up laying on my left side, on the roof. I lost my shoe. It was stuck up underneath the dash. Walked away with minor bruises. At the age of 26, I was sick, blacked out (was not drinking or on any heavy drugs) drove over a mile I don't remember, went over a 100 foot embankment at again, around 65 mph, rolled countless times got ejected from some window (drivers window was intact), woke up 10 feet from my SUV. I had tool boxes that were very heavy and could have hit me, full of tools. I only found a few wrenches, walked away with barely a scratch. Actually, had to walk 1 mile just to get to ambulance. That's not all. I have suffered from depression for a long time. I have a strong tolerance to opiates, but I wanted to kill myself, and I went out and bought $200 worth of heroin, and did it all at once (please don't judge). Woke up 3 days later perfectly fine. Took 30 pills for high blood pressure, so they lower heart rate. Woke up 2 days later perfectly fine. At the age of 4 or so, I seen a ghost I can still remember what it looked like clearly, at the age of 5 or so, my dad saw a UFO hover above our house for a minute and take off very fast. Over 1000 people heard/saw it and called airport to see if they seen anything on radar. Of course not. At the age of 14, me AND my friend both experienced a UFO encounter with over an hour of missing time. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY LIFE? SERIOUSLY? Seems I can't die and strange events over my lifetime. Please, anyone, tell me what is going on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  I could have died several times, but I didn't. Tina Evelina 22 30,814 05-29-2010 09:32 PM
Last Post: HaleySupernaturalFreak15