Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
S.O.S: is this a paranormal, chi-related experience? (Real one)
06-19-2015, 11:48 AM (This post was last modified: 06-19-2015 11:49 AM by FallenMaiar.)
S.O.S: is this a paranormal, chi-related experience? (Real one)
SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY POSTED THE LAST THREAD WITHOUT GIVING ANY EXPLANATIONS I'M NOT FAMILLIAR WITH FORUMS. This is what I wanted to say: Hi guys. Usually, I do not believe in paranormal stuff but I just experienced a thing that is so weird that I opened an account in order to discuss about it. I really hope someone here will be able to help me - I would be so grateful. So about a hour ago I was trying to take a nap on my bed when an intense tickling sensation appeared in my right auditive conduct. My body started to shake as warm waves of (I think it was) energy went trough by body and my teeth began to snap. The picture of a peaceful-looking, smiling Asian guy ( I don't know him, I'd say he's between 17 and 25 and most likely from South-Eastern Asia) forced itself through my mind as my head started to nod against my will. It was all interrupted when one of my friends entered my room. Does anybody here know what it was or if I was just experiencing a weird sleep paralysis? I am still in shock, it's the first time it happens.
I'm kind of scared to go back to sleep now.

It is easy to hate and difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things work. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
-Confucius.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-19-2015, 12:13 PM
RE: S.O.S: is this a paranormal, chi-related experience? (Real one)
The skeptics will tell you its a parasomnia, possibly hypnagogic hallucination. The blind believers will tell you tall tales.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
06-20-2015, 05:20 PM
This may be a weird question but were you hungover?

No matter how bleak or how hopeless, No matter how hard or how far
You can never break my conation, Tear the will apart from desire
06-21-2015, 12:28 PM
(06-20-2015 05:20 PM)Beccah Wrote:  This may be a weird question but were you hungover?

No, and I didn't take any alcohol in weeks.

It is easy to hate and difficult to love. This is how the whole scheme of things work. All good things are difficult to achieve; and bad things are very easy to get.
-Confucius.