Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Your tarot symbol?
06-04-2015, 02:34 PM
Your tarot symbol?
I have a friend that knows how to read the tarot, he read the cards to me and my symbol was "Death" (Number 13). Death is symbolic of the ending of a major phase or aspect of your life that may bring about the beginning of something far more valuable and important. You must close one door in order to open another.

Which is your tarot symbol?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Your tarot symbol?
I don't believe that each of us are always represented by one card forever. Your friend may have drawn Death in a one off thing which should tell you about the changes coming to you. But a month or year from now, I'm sure it will be different.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-04-2015, 06:04 PM
(06-04-2015 03:29 PM)Bean Sidhe Wrote:  I don't believe that each of us are always represented by one card forever. Your friend may have drawn Death in a one off thing which should tell you about the changes coming to you. But a month or year from now, I'm sure it will be different.

Never knew that, I though that was going to be my symbol forever. Thanks for letting me know that.
06-05-2015, 12:18 AM
I often get the moon card

The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
06-05-2015, 12:45 AM
I often get the 'Hello Kitty' card. It means I'm supposed to make my delicious 'Catfood Casserole', fluffy and golden brown!
06-06-2015, 08:00 AM
(06-05-2015 12:45 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  I often get the 'Hello Kitty' card. It means I'm supposed to make my delicious 'Catfood Casserole', fluffy and golden brown!

You're just wrong for that. Icontexto-emoticons-08-032x032 And the thought of a catfood caserole is GROSS.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-06-2015, 08:36 AM
Depends how its prepared.
http://catrecipes.com/recipes/beercan.html

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
06-06-2015, 04:12 PM
I swear! We're all crazy people here!
06-06-2015, 06:00 PM
Nobody here is crazy, we have a perk named "Open mind". If you talk about ghosts to someone "Normal" he would be scared or would think you are crazy.
06-06-2015, 10:06 PM
A whole cat really! How absurd!