Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Candles attract Demons
Do you burn candles in your home? Does your church use candles?

Candles and Incense attract demons.
Candles can also be a "host".

THE DEVIL HAS A CANDLE FOR EVERY NEED. HE MAKES IT LOOK GOOD AND SMELL GOOD JUST SO YOU CAN BRING HIS DEMONS INTO YOUR HOME.

If you have severe stomach pains or a stomach virus, break the power of the curse of burning incense. You may have been around someone burning incense or someone may have been burning incense on your behalf.

http://www.demonbuster.com/candles.html

Other things that cause demons, drinking, smoking cigarettes, playing cards even childrens games.

Even more that will bring demons into your life.

Some accursed objects are: owls, frogs, unicorns, dolphins, dragons, horseshoes; items from other countries such as Africa, China, Japan; American Indian artifacts, carvings, pictures, buddha statutes. Dolls and stuffed animals - dolls originated in voodoo. Paisley pattern on anything. Nike is a Greek god, according to the dictionary.

Collections, Pictures of movie stars, some items passed down from ancestors, Shamrocks, Any kind of good luck charm, Statues, Oriental objects, African items, Indian items, American Indian items, Any items that are used in witchcraft, The Book of Mormon, satanic bible, Books on other religions, Rock and roll music, etc.

So rid your home and heart of these things that attract demons.
http://www.demonbuster.com/

Now I found this and to me this is really out there. But I thought maybe some of you that believe in God could give your opinions. Is thsi what you need to do?
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Aa, umm. nope, I don't have an opinion and I don't know what to think of some of the items accused of attraction. In my book, the Curse, I used candles and incense to rid the house of a demon. Could I have been wrong? I did research some of the rituals and that was one of them.

I dont believe that candles and insense attract demons...
And I dont believe that other crud either, I think that there is some credence to not knowing where an object may have been before bringing it home from another country, and that some objects may have entities attached to them.
Most of what you have there sounds like fear mongering from WASP's .
Yup, you were wrong Pitch, but it's too late it's published now Big eyes

Just kidding...tee hee

(07-31-2009, 11:41 AM)Pitch Potter Wrote: Aa, umm. nope, I don't have an opinion and I don't know what to think of some of the items accused of attraction. In my book, the Curse, I used candles and incense to rid the house of a demon. Could I have been wrong? I did research some of the rituals and that was one of them.

UNR has just made it all up Devil Smiley as if dolphins bring demons into your house Tongue

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
Well, if that's the case, then Worthington Manor is still cursed and I need to write another book. Oh dear, dear, will it never ceased?

(07-31-2009, 12:02 PM)Pitch Potter Wrote: Well, if that's the case, then Worthington Manor is still cursed and I need to write another book. Oh dear, dear, will it never ceased?

Just think of all the poor children and the demons being invited to their birthday cakes.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Hahahahaha.So my nikes,dolphin shaped purse,all my stuffed animals,clothing,practically evrything(everything is made in another country now) is inviting demons into my house?Wow that would be scary....if I believed it.Of course you always run risks that someone or something can be attached to it,but basically everything in my house is a demon magnet?hahaha funny joke
"These are the darkest clouds that have surrounded me"-Within Temptation
The only thing I believe attracts demons is negative energy.

Interesting list though.............I'll never go to Sea World again......

Horseshoes???...................
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

LOL, this reminds me of the spongebob episode(yes I watch them) where they are describing what will attract a Sea Bear!
"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea?..............."

Don't feel bad, CMF. I loves me some Spongebob!
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html