Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black mist
Okay let me start by saying I am a skeptic but tonight after looking around the Internet i have hit a brick wall basically!! Okay long story short I was catching up with one of my best friends via Skype an hour in a black mist (not transparent) came from the left of my screen floated accross to the other side and vanished. My friend on the other side saw this too and it happened when we were talking about our bestfriend that lost her life 4 years ago April 28 . It was bigger and alot faster the next time (30mins later) I was talking about taking a picture of it and jokingly said it must of been our friend trying to photobomb (that would be her to a t) it didn't come back. Since she passed I've felt alot of guilt and things like her picture being crooked when I know I've straightened it, the feeling I'm being watched and such.... This is also an old house.... What are your thoughts
Sounds like it could be her or something trying to make you think it is her. If you believe it to be her and it isn't threatening, keep believing.