Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~~~Why do 'they' turn out the light?~~~
When Ghost Hunters conduct an investigation, it is always at night and they always turn out the lights! Is there a special reason for doing this?

[Image: 66.gif]Don't ghost come out in the day? [Image: 54.gif]

So if they want to get heat signatures in the camera it wont be effected by the lights..
Good question though.
While the TV ghost hunters only investigate at night, there is a large number of teams that will investigate based on the evidence. If all the clients experiences are from noon to 3:00 pm then that's when they will investigate. Would you watch an investigation in the daylight? Wouldn't it lose something even with spooky music?

The reason teams investigate at night is for one the spooky or thrill factor. Its more creepy at night, also its thought a ghost picture would be easier at night, thats why they use infrared and nightshot.

Why do they film horror movies in the darK To make it more spooky.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
I guess that makes sense.

But I ain't doing no ghost hunting at night, No sir, not me. [Image: 05.gif]

I dont like the fact that they include spooky music in the shows, how the heck am I supposed to hear the "voice" you heard if there is low level crap going on. It would make it better , imo, if they took that right out, I understand though they are looking for ratings ultimately.
Go on Pitch, I dare you...you could write a book about it [Image: 235.gif]

(07-31-2009, 08:42 AM)Pitch Potter Wrote: I guess that makes sense.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
Another thing Ghost Hunters used to do, was have a flash image of a ghost, skeleton, zombie, etc that really scared me until I got use to it. I am glad they have cut that out. Yes, I would like like sound effects and music, for that same reason. And if the cameraman would focus more on the surrounding than on the investigators, we might see something when they do. They have caught a few things while the audience were watching, like when the table moved when they were changing a battery. That was pretty neat.
(07-31-2009, 09:19 AM)eyepriestess Wrote: Go on Pitch, I dare you...you could write a book about it [Image: 235.gif]

Only if you will go with me. I ain't going alone. No sir, not me. Why I even get the heebie geebies when my sister and I walk through an very old and abrandon, broken down house just recently. I took a few pictures, but was I ever glad when we got out.

(07-31-2009, 09:20 AM)Pitch Potter Wrote: Another thing Ghost Hunters used to do, was have a flash image of a ghost, skeleton, zombie, etc that really scared me until I got use to it. I am glad they have cut that out. Yes, I would like like sound effects and music, for that same reason. And if the cameraman would focus more on the surrounding than on the investigators, we might see something when they do. They have caught a few things while the audience were watching, like when the table moved when they were changing a battery. That was pretty neat.

I agree, why DONT the camrea men focus on something besides the investigators? lol
I was only joking to my daughter before she went on holiday to France last week, I said, what would you say if i set up a ghost hunting team and advertised in yellow pages. [Image: 89.gif] I wasn't kidding though, ha ha. She said, you are the coolest mum ever!!! yeah go for it!
So what do you say Pitch, should i?

(07-31-2009, 09:20 AM)Pitch Potter Wrote: Another thing Ghost Hunters used to do, was have a flash image of a ghost, skeleton, zombie, etc that really scared me until I got use to it. I am glad they have cut that out. Yes, I would like like sound effects and music, for that same reason. And if the cameraman would focus more on the surrounding than on the investigators, we might see something when they do. They have caught a few things while the audience were watching, like when the table moved when they were changing a battery. That was pretty neat.
(07-31-2009, 09:19 AM)eyepriestess Wrote: Go on Pitch, I dare you...you could write a book about it [Image: 235.gif]

Only if you will go with me. I ain't going alone. No sir, not me. Why I even get the heebie geebies when my sister and I walk through an very old and abrandon, broken down house just recently. I took a few pictures, but was I ever glad when we got out.

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
I don't see any reason why not! Never know, you just never know!