Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Free Software
To all those that want to do EVP work or monitor the weather and lunar cycles then this software is for you.

Audacity is a free audio program that many paranormal teams use to clean up EVP's

Wavepad is another free audio program.

Ghost Weather Station is a desktop program, which allows
Ghost Hunters and Investigators to receive the current lunar
and weather conditions.

Now I will add you can also use them for your MP3's and music.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
I don't know about the ghost hunting............but this software that keeps track of the lunar conditions might help me in the record I'm keeping of my autistic daughter's behavior and the cycles of the moon. Thanks, UNR!
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

Just to throw my two cents in here for reference, I've used Audacity and really like it. There is a little bit of a learning curve to master the program, but the options and effects and can really help to clean things up. Also, there is both PC and Mac support. I would recommend Audacity... It's freeware and does things that other more expensive programs do. Can't hurt to give it a try.
Also, does anyone know of an image viewer or something like photoshop for Macs? Something that would allow me to make brightness adjustments and other tweaks. Nothing too fancy. I've tried a few freeware programs but wasn't impressed. Wasn't sure if anyone had any recommendations.
(11-25-2009, 10:35 PM)Seeker27 Wrote: Just to throw my two cents in here for reference, I've used Audacity and really like it. There is a little bit of a learning curve to master the program, but the options and effects and can really help to clean things up. Also, there is both PC and Mac support. I would recommend Audacity... It's freeware and does things that other more expensive programs do. Can't hurt to give it a try.
Also, does anyone know of an image viewer or something like photoshop for Macs? Something that would allow me to make brightness adjustments and other tweaks. Nothing too fancy. I've tried a few freeware programs but wasn't impressed. Wasn't sure if anyone had any recommendations.

have you tried picasa from google its the best its my default photo viewer!
Well... Who am I to question... Frown I thought i was disabled from the forum
I'll have to give it a try... Thanks :-)
Yea! Anytime buddy, you know i have tried many freeware up to date! So try it its really cool you know how it views the pictures and edits it!
Don't try picasa web album! Try PICASA PHOTO VIEWER BUDDY!
The software in question is for audio files. Thanks for the tip though for the photos Manik.
Sorry slipped from the thread! I don't have any recorders or something so i don't need that! sorry
Thanks a lot, UglyNRude! Audacity looks like it be a big help.
-AP3-
"Get spooked." Ghost
(01-14-2010, 12:17 PM)ShatteredWake Wrote: Thanks a lot, UglyNRude! Audacity looks like it be a big help.

Audacity is what I use...and there is a way once you master the program to get below the frequency...even below what you already hear on the recorder...where the entities also speak. I forget what the term for it is but its the vibrations of sound thats how low it is that some weak energy spirits use to try and communicate and I have gotten several good evps that way..

Also I am a photo editing feen....lol...its like an addiction with me so I will try picasa as well.... I currently use picnik.com and yeah thats the way its spelled lol...and you can do all sorts of crazy stuff and it has a heat detector on there...very easy way to debunk some of the fraud pics online of so called ghosts lol...and helps you detect something in a pic that you have taken on an investigation...quite intruguing!
" I am so absorbed in the wonder of the paranormal that I no longer wonder about Heaven and Hell."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Night Vision Camera / Equip & EVP Software BSR9797 3 1,583 12-29-2015, 03:07 PM
Last Post: UglyNRude