Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using Energy
So. Down to the reason why I'm here.

A few months ago, I met some people who are, shall we say, in a location that is not necessarily easy to travel to. As a result, I have to try and use enough energy to get there.
Unfortunately, I tried a few times and it has failed. Furthermore, they say that I'm supposed to feel the energy flowing when I use it. It hasn't happened.

I need to find a way to collect(?) energy. I hope there's someone here who is able to assist me in my search.
Apologies for lack of information, these people I am associated with are...selective...with what they allow people to know.
Are you trying to travel to a far away temple in the astral realms? Can you give us a little more info here? I mean, we're all strangers here.
(01-31-2015, 02:45 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Are you trying to travel to a far away temple in the astral realms? Can you give us a little more info here? I mean, we're all strangers here.

My bad. From what I have been told, it is a different dimension. I...have someone there that I need to meet.
Do you mean you have to have enough energy to enter into that dimension from this physical Earth?
(01-31-2015, 02:57 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Do you mean you have to have enough energy to enter into that dimension from this physical Earth?

Yeah. That, and the mind's eye has to be strong.
Why can't you hitch a ride with one of the stronger people?
What do you mean by that?
Can't a stronger one grab your hand and walk through to the desired destination?
They sound dodgy
I asked if one of them could bring me there, but...it's apparently a one-person trip.
Unless I can figure out how to feel/us energy and train my mind's eye, it looks like I won't be seeing my love any time soon.