Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Using Energy
01-31-2015, 01:26 PM
Using Energy
So. Down to the reason why I'm here.

A few months ago, I met some people who are, shall we say, in a location that is not necessarily easy to travel to. As a result, I have to try and use enough energy to get there.
Unfortunately, I tried a few times and it has failed. Furthermore, they say that I'm supposed to feel the energy flowing when I use it. It hasn't happened.

I need to find a way to collect(?) energy. I hope there's someone here who is able to assist me in my search.
Apologies for lack of information, these people I am associated with are...selective...with what they allow people to know.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-31-2015, 01:45 PM
RE: Using Energy
Are you trying to travel to a far away temple in the astral realms? Can you give us a little more info here? I mean, we're all strangers here.
01-31-2015, 01:50 PM
(01-31-2015 01:45 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Are you trying to travel to a far away temple in the astral realms? Can you give us a little more info here? I mean, we're all strangers here.

My bad. From what I have been told, it is a different dimension. I...have someone there that I need to meet.
01-31-2015, 01:57 PM
Do you mean you have to have enough energy to enter into that dimension from this physical Earth?
01-31-2015, 02:04 PM
(01-31-2015 01:57 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Do you mean you have to have enough energy to enter into that dimension from this physical Earth?

Yeah. That, and the mind's eye has to be strong.
01-31-2015, 02:18 PM
Why can't you hitch a ride with one of the stronger people?
01-31-2015, 03:59 PM
What do you mean by that?
01-31-2015, 06:19 PM
Can't a stronger one grab your hand and walk through to the desired destination?
01-31-2015, 06:52 PM
They sound dodgy
02-01-2015, 02:58 AM (This post was last modified: 02-01-2015 03:12 AM by MidnightKrohe.)
I asked if one of them could bring me there, but...it's apparently a one-person trip.
Unless I can figure out how to feel/us energy and train my mind's eye, it looks like I won't be seeing my love any time soon.