Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep paralysis or something else?
It is pretty common for me to wake up and see things, the only thing is that I can move and I am not paralyzed.
I usually see a big spider in the ceiling, sometimes it stands still and sometimes it moves, now, I do find spiders to be a bit creepy, but this spider is friendly and I don't feel thretend by it, of coarse a little creeped out since it's a spider, but nothing more, it just calmly wanders around in the ceiling and sometimes down to the walls and it has a friendly expression and 8 eyes, all with friendly looks.
One time tough I saw this strange alien creature, it had a big head with some kind of droopy occiput, like an occtopus almost, it did have tentacles too, it's arms were tentacles and it was wearing a beautiful robe, almost like a priest, it reached for the curtain rod with it's arms and tried to climb for some reason, it was also friendly, a little creepy but not thretening, I did turn around to lay on my side to look at this creature right beside my bed as it tried to climb. These creatures have both been white, a bit milky you could say and almost transparent.
(01-17-2015, 10:52 PM)Zin Wrote: It is pretty common for me to wake up and see things, the only thing is that I can move and I am not paralyzed.
I usually see a big spider in the ceiling, sometimes it stands still and sometimes it moves, now, I do find spiders to be a bit creepy, but this spider is friendly and I don't feel thretend by it, of coarse a little creeped out since it's a spider, but nothing more, it just calmly wanders around in the ceiling and sometimes down to the walls and it has a friendly expression and 8 eyes, all with friendly looks.
One time tough I saw this strange alien creature, it had a big head with some kind of droopy occiput, like an occtopus almost, it did have tentacles too, it's arms were tentacles and it was wearing a beautiful robe, almost like a priest, it reached for the curtain rod with it's arms and tried to climb for some reason, it was also friendly, a little creepy but not thretening, I did turn around to lay on my side to look at this creature right beside my bed as it tried to climb. These creatures have both been white, a bit milky you could say and almost transparent.

How big are the spiders?
(01-17-2015, 11:15 PM)ChaosRose Wrote:
(01-17-2015, 10:52 PM)Zin Wrote: It is pretty common for me to wake up and see things, the only thing is that I can move and I am not paralyzed.

How big are the spiders?

Pretty big, if I should ut a measurment on it I would guess about 1 meter
(01-17-2015, 11:15 PM)ChaosRose Wrote:

How big are the spiders?

Pretty big, if I should ut a measurment on it I would guess about 1 meter, and the Alien about 1 meter 40 cm
How do they go away? Do they crawl off somewhere? Do they just disappear? Have you experienced an increase in mundane spider activity, as well?
(01-18-2015, 10:11 AM)ChaosRose Wrote: How do they go away? Do they crawl off somewhere? Do they just disappear? Have you experienced an increase in mundane spider activity, as well?

They don't go away, I simply close my eyes and go back to sleep, if I want to I can look at them for how long I want
And no, there are no spiders here, they do live in the basement in the summers but for now I haven't seen any, wich is usual during the winter

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep Paralysis Explained TheGuy 3 872 03-04-2018, 09:04 PM
Last Post: Vultyrex
  Don't believe this was sleep paralysis and need feedback MuZach87 4 2,042 12-28-2017, 04:38 PM
Last Post: CareTaker
  Not sure if it was sleep paralysis but Somethingorother 11 3,900 10-19-2017, 02:46 AM
Last Post: rudidur
  Have You Ever Exerienced Sleep Paralysis? Biggun 101 98,969 07-04-2017, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Ghostly Lady
  Sleep Paralysis - Green Mist chopin 3 16,766 01-19-2017, 10:39 PM
Last Post: anim8or