Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wide awake, yet getting choked, different to most other threads
Ok. This has been happening on and off for a few yrs now.
Never happened when I was with my ex girl friends sleeping only by myself.

I normally awake feeling a pushing down on my chest/ neck area. Then it releases abit then gets tighter again but more so on my neck. I can feel my head getting pushed into the pillow then the springs in the mattress start to creak as the get compressed. I can move my hands and try to swipe away at my neck but my hand gets brushed away its like a magnectic resistance as I get closer to my neck. The choking lasts about 5-10 minutes or so. Most people feel it on there chest and just can move. Mine feels different. The next day my neck will be strained as well. Can't see any marks.

Im not skeptic or belive in god, not one to be affraid either. Listen to heavy metal as well' fkn slayyyyerrrr.

So not a typical 'weak minded person' for this to happen.

Evil has no boundaries
Evil has no boundaries? How about, Evil has no boundaries unless we step in and make boundaries. I believe you, by the way. Almost the same thing happened to my Mom visiting my Aunt's house. The evil spirit had drained so much of her energy she was physically weak.
(12-30-2014, 05:32 PM)180sxdeano Wrote: Im not skeptic or belive in god, not one to be affraid either. Listen to heavy metal as well' fkn slayyyyerrrr.

Evil has no boundaries

There's your problem... your friend hates slayer Wink
My mum said she haf similar experience when she was younger and a priest cleased the house and it stopped. Maybe the problem just moved to me. Damm priest.

But it happens at my mums house and now mine so its not the location. Its definitely me
(12-30-2014, 05:53 PM)CDS Wrote:
(12-30-2014, 05:32 PM)180sxdeano Wrote: Im not skeptic or belive in god, not one to be affraid either. Listen to heavy metal as well' fkn slayyyyerrrr.

Evil has no boundaries

There's your problem... your friend hates slayer Wink

Funny u say that. Had slayer pumping while I was painting my house yesterday.

No one hates slayer. Even my priest at my good old Catholic highhigh school said its ok to listen to heavy metal, its the same as watching a horror movie really. Just because a song might 'seem demoic' don't mean it is or can be used in a way. Its just a song.
It's a dominance move, so the best thing you can do is not allow yourself to be dominated. If you're ok with coexisting (as long as it behaves itself) then you can communicate that. But also communicate that you can kick it to the curb.

Check online for the LBRP (Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram) if it's still giving you trouble. You can even find it on youtube.
Well thought out I must admit.
'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
Still not sure about this demon vs. Sleep para think, Read the lbrp think on wiki. Ill monitor it and see how it goes.

Might try to set up a cam as well.

What will it be trying to dominate. Im quite built/athletic as well, but when this happens to you its more like im embarrassed to act cuz u dont understand what's going on. See how I go in the coming.

My necks killing today though.
What will it be trying to dominate.

You. Your athletic build doesn't weigh into it at all.
Not saying this is a cause, but there is a defense and cure for everything under the moon. My recommendation would be to get a chakra balance esp on your throat root and crown chakras, or all of them. To enhance your chakra defenses it might help a lot. One lady recommends RED CLOVER and http://www.chakrahealing.com/blog/throat...a-healing/
https://crystal-cure.com/chakra-throat.html
http://www.compassionatedragon.com/reiki_chakras.html

This is a site for throat Chakra incense: http://www.mas-india.com/triloka-throat-...cense.html

So I recommend this: Calendula Flower Tea, Throat Chakra Incense+White Sage to *clear out* negativity from area, boost mental clarity, rose quartz and turquoise necklace, black onyx stone or tourmaline to sponge out negativity, holy basil tea for nightmares (protects the unconscious spirit self) and rose buds, red clover, for emotions and nerves/heart. Garnet and Ruby also for the blood. Tiger's Eye to aid in controlling the world around you.

Im fairly insightful on herbs and correspondences so if you give this a try let me know if you found success.
Did that test, my chakra is closed or weak on all 7.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Choked by a demon... Lanosrep Noitamrofni 14 35,410 09-27-2010, 09:01 AM
Last Post: Lanosrep Noitamrofni