Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discovery News--Mysteries of 2014 into 2015 by Benjamin Radford
Some very interesting things happened this year, not only with new discoveries but with the solving of some mysteries as well.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

Some things solved,others still a mystery.Maybe this yr they'll be solved.What I also find intersting.Is our behaviours have changed also.We tend to be more aggresive,verbal,etc.Human behaviour will also remain a mystery for now.Ty for shareing,very educational.
Those Marching Stones "mystery" was solved long before 2014.

As for the Malaysian flight - people just don't want to accept what's been found. And for those who lost family members, they are unhealthily clinging to a hope that these people are alive still. You can't move through the stages of grief if you're clinging to denial.

Jack the Ripper - that mystery will be considered "solved" until someone else comes along to solve the mystery.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde