Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
spirit lover
I searched for this site because of something that happened with my wife. we had been having problems and were not intimate with each other for a period of time. during this time she started fantacizing about a former co worker. it was working well for her because we both refused to search out someone else. during this time she says she would lay down at night and start to think about this person until she reached a state of arousal to go on and take care of herself. then one night she said as she lay there thinking she suddenly felt a presence near her'
she said she didn't understand and was still proceeding with the fantasy when she felt something touch her leg. she sys that at that time she did not have her hands anywhere near her body but she felt this touch moving up her thigh. she said she then felt it start to stimulate her and the next thing she knew it was entering her. there was still no touching by herself but she said the sensation was so real it was hard to believe she was alone. as the internal and external stimulation continued she says she suddenly had one of the most intense orgasms of her life.
she said she thought about this a lot over the next few days but could not come up with an explanation. then it happened again. she said this time it was even better than the first time but she said she also realized it wasn't a good thing. she started to pray about this and since that time, about 4 months, nothing has happened.
we have since worked out our differences and things are great with us again in all ways but she shared this story with me and she had done some reading and research on incubi and sexual spirits. she is convinced that this was an incubus that took advantage of her weakness at that time and used her.
we would like to know if others have had anything similar to this happen to them. I am 67 and she is 65 years old.
You have described pretty much what the definition of an incubus is. Whether or not they exist is not something I can address. My feelings have always been that they don't, but I've never had any experiences with this at all, and you are the first person to describe it having happened to you (or your wife).

When my daughter had a stop over in Hong Kong some 30 years ago She told me that when she got into bed she was aware of an old man who got into her bed and began to touch her in a similar way. She is a very level headed ex cabin crew member who constantly slept in hotel rooms but this time a friend had invited her to stay in her high rise apartment. So yes these things do happen
Yes, I've had this happened to me in my early twenties. The attacks always happened when I was in bed and it didn't feel like a human's touch it felt more like a mass of static electricity in the shape of a human. The attacks went on for about 2 years and ended when I moved out of the house I was living in.
The fact remains is that the unclean spirit had to stay invisible, because if she had seen that monster, she would have run screaming out of the room. There wouldn't have been a second time.
Just curious. Do you feel like your Wife cheated on you?
Sexually frustrated people can attract entities who are interested in that way. I wouldn't really call it taking advantage in this situation, and that does not sound like a violent encounter. She very clearly expressed what she wanted, and something responded that was more than happy to oblige. If her needs are now being met, then she probably won't draw it in anymore.
It amazes me how events/situations or anything that's out of our acceptance of what is "normal" is instantly blamed on something not there.
'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
(12-22-2014, 12:44 PM)Ysbryd Wrote: It amazes me how events/situations or anything that's out of our acceptance of what is "normal" is instantly blamed on something not there.

It's an assumption that there was nothing there, and that assumption could be incorrect...but because it's out of your acceptance of what is "normal," this is where you have to go with it.
(12-22-2014, 11:39 AM)ChaosRose Wrote: Sexually frustrated people can attract entities who are interested in that way. I wouldn't really call it taking advantage in this situation, and that does not sound like a violent encounter. She very clearly expressed what she wanted, and something responded that was more than happy to oblige. If her needs are now being met, then she probably won't draw it in anymore.

This sounds much more likely to be pk than an entity or incubus. In this situation anyway, wouldn't you think?
(01-01-2015, 04:31 AM)HVB Wrote:
(12-22-2014, 11:39 AM)ChaosRose Wrote: Sexually frustrated people can attract entities who are interested in that way. I wouldn't really call it taking advantage in this situation, and that does not sound like a violent encounter. She very clearly expressed what she wanted, and something responded that was more than happy to oblige. If her needs are now being met, then she probably won't draw it in anymore.

This sounds much more likely to be pk than an entity or incubus. In this situation anyway, wouldn't you think?

Nope...I don't.