Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Has this happened to anyone else??
11-25-2014, 08:46 PM
Has this happened to anyone else??
So this one day i woke up early and around 12pm i was so tired so i took a nap on the couch. My parents and boyfriend were home also. So as i was i was aware of the things going on around me and i could hear my parents talking the whole time. I must started dreaming.. i was in my house and everything looked the same but except it was dark outside. I seen my mom walking towards the hallway and she was talking and i was trying to wake up but i couldn't. I tried makin noises so my mom would hear me and wake me up but that didnt work. I started lifting my arms (which was difficult, my arms felt so heavy) thinking i was actually doing it so my mom would see but nooo.. in my dream i looked up at my hands i could see right through my arms and hands and my actual arms and hands were beside me so i tried hard to put them back down which was also difficult. My first thought was i was about to leave my body and it freaked me out and i finally woke up.

Did i almost have a OBE?
What was it?
This ever happen to anyone?
Quote this message in a reply
11-25-2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Has this happened to anyone else??
I personally never had an experience like that but my hubby has a couple of times.
Find all posts by this user
11-26-2014, 12:09 AM
That was the first and only time that has happened to me. It was so weird!
11-26-2014, 09:34 AM
A sign of a sleep disorder maybe.Have you talked to your Dr.about this?Also keep a journal.Write your experiences,see if this will help.
11-26-2014, 02:37 PM
No, I haven`t talked to my doctor about it. I`ll try that.. that has never happened to me before just that one time. But I do have very VERY weird dreams.
11-29-2014, 01:37 AM
Yeah, had it several times. It is just your awareness/sight being ahead of you connecting back into you body, after sleeping.
11-30-2014, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 11-30-2014 03:23 PM by Emma.)
honey, when we sleep, we astral travel. i have heard it is called, dreaming. Wink however, i think MrsMultiTasker is right. i think it very well could be a sleep disorder. i have a sleep disorder.

This is what you said in your thread:

i was in my house and everything looked the same but except it was dark outside. I seen my mom walking towards the hallway and she was talking and i was trying to wake up but i couldn't. I tried makin noises so my mom would hear me and wake me up but that didnt work.

i have done that many times. it is a sleep disorder, sweetie. Smile