Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Was i on the Titanic
As long as i remember i always had a interest in the Titanic also i always been afraid of water when my family went to the beach i will never get in the ocean i had feeling if i did something bad was going to happen so is it possible i was on the Titanic
(11-22-2014, 02:37 PM)Burton83 Wrote: As long as i remember i always had a interest in the Titanic also i always been afraid of water when my family went to the beach i will never get in the ocean i had feeling if i did something bad was going to happen so is it possible i was on the Titanic

IMO: No...
Go and watch the show 'Ghost Inside My Child'. One episode is of a 4yr old who believes he died while on the Titanic in the engine room. See if it triggers your memory more.
Hi, Burton. Smile I doubt you were on the Titanic. Because, you have a fear of the water, I think your fear triggered something in you, that something something bad would happen. Our fears can be very strong.
(11-22-2014, 02:37 PM)Burton83 Wrote: As long as i remember i always had a interest in the Titanic also i always been afraid of water when my family went to the beach i will never get in the ocean i had feeling if i did something bad was going to happen so is it possible i was on the Titanic

May not have been the Titanic, but another ship~ If you strongly feel your fear of water is connected to a past life, then why not look up some articles on ships that sank around the time of the Titanic and see if anything triggers a feeling or memory? Smile
It's hard not to have an interest in the Titanic as I do myself. It's a tragic story that we now see in hindsight might've been avoidable.

Fear of water is not uncommon. While I don't call what I have an outright fear of it, I find certain situations uncomfortable. I avoid swimming in very deep water. I've jumped off a diving board once that I can recall and it wasn't willingly done. On the occasions I've been to a water park, I don't do the slides at all. I will enjoy the calm of the lazy river or the wave pool.

I've never connected my interest with my discomfort with being in water.
'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde

Alot of people are afraid of water. When I'm in water I feel like I can't breathe. I get frantic.
Alot of people are also very interested in the Titantic. I am!
I saw the show the Ghost Inside My Child that was about the Titantic.
I wonder about that show if the parents are putting these thoughts into these children's mind just to get on the show which to me is a form of child abuse. I've seen it many times and had to stop.
The show could be real but I feel it is not. Never know how far parents will go to get on TV and that is a shame when children are involved.
Back to the subject of you being on the Titantic, do you have dreams of being there or can you remember more about the event? Specifics?
"It's Not Static" UFO
(06-09-2015, 11:34 AM)LindaVC Wrote:

Alot of people are afraid of water. When I'm in water I feel like I can't breathe. I get frantic.
Alot of people are also very interested in the Titantic. I am!
I saw the show the Ghost Inside My Child that was about the Titantic.
I wonder about that show if the parents are putting these thoughts into these children's mind just to get on the show which to me is a form of child abuse. I've seen it many times and had to stop.
The show could be real but I feel it is not. Never know how far parents will go to get on TV and that is a shame when children are involved.
Back to the subject of you being on the Titantic, do you have dreams of being there or can you remember more about the event? Specifics?

Also take in count your age. Are you old enough to have had a life in between the titanic and now?
Not treasures :/ it was a tourism ship, not a pirate ship...
But maybe a lot of fishes, rests of the debris, and things like that.
Are you afraid of freezing cold water or just all water bodies in general?