Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jinn/ Shadow Creature banishing shopping list
Like I mentioned in another thread my friend is experiencing problems with what I believe to be shadow creatures. He calls them Jinn (Djinn in engl.?).
He can see them in his dreams and when awake sense their negative energy. He has been trying to solve this with Islamic practices, but these things persist.
(I somehow sense religious fear from him. Also guilt and to me he just seems troubled and in conflict with himself. He only became very religious a few years ago. I am sure all that could really attract problems.)

It is hard to offer help when it comes to getting rid of these things, because he considers lots of things "magic", and that is not permitted. I often get to hear about I need to stop doing certain things. So I'm not sure what to advise. Anything with smoke is a no no...

One thing he seems to be okay with are crystals....so I thought of shopping some protective crystals like black tourmaline.
If you can think of anything else that won't be labeled as magic and would be okay for an Islamic person feel free to suggest.
I thought maybe oils like oregano? What about lights? What crystals would you suggest? I have a few places here that have most common crystals available.

The wise men there seem to be useless...they haven't solved the problem but talk a lot about all this evil that's going on.
Just tell him to send them to my place. I'm interested in them.

We have a guest room.

Oils are an acceptable offering to them. He'd be more likely to appease them than banish with that.
(11-13-2014, 09:26 PM)ChaosRose Wrote: Just tell him to send them to my place. I'm interested in them.

We have a guest room.

Oils are an acceptable offering to them. He'd be more likely to appease them than banish with that.
Devil Smiley

Okay oils are off the list!

They might be annoying guests!

Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.
Hash oil or other cannabis concentrate?
(11-15-2014, 08:31 AM)CDS Wrote: Hash oil or other cannabis concentrate?

I don't have anything like that. I just leave out some whole wheat flour, olive oil and cinnamon.
Maybe he just has to come to terms with his own issues, talk them out with someone, forgive himself etc.. it may then go away?

As he is staunch Islamic unless his Imam helps I don't think there's much you can do. Maybe he could try sleeping with the Koran next to him and read out loud some passages relevant to him before sleeping. Just a few thoughts for what they are worth?
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
I really think he should consider appeasement. Give it some oil or whiskey and say "take this and leave me alone". If he has no experience with banishing, he should find someone who does. If you can't beat up the bully, just hand him your lunch money and wait for an adult.
"I guess the battle between Good and Evil is sort of irrelevant."
(11-22-2014, 07:24 PM)Punky Wrote: I really think he should consider appeasement. Give it some oil or whiskey and say "take this and leave me alone". If he has no experience with banishing, he should find someone who does. If you can't beat up the bully, just hand him your lunch money and wait for an adult.

That's pretty funny. I liked it. Laughed out loud!
(11-22-2014, 07:05 PM)pix Wrote: Maybe he just has to come to terms with his own issues, talk them out with someone, forgive himself etc.. it may then go away?

As he is staunch Islamic unless his Imam helps I don't think there's much you can do. Maybe he could try sleeping with the Koran next to him and read out loud some passages relevant to him before sleeping. Just a few thoughts for what they are worth?

Well it seems he has been using prayer, but I don't think the effect is long term. Plus it might be pissing off whatever is there?

(11-22-2014, 07:24 PM)Punky Wrote: I really think he should consider appeasement. Give it some oil or whiskey and say "take this and leave me alone". If he has no experience with banishing, he should find someone who does. If you can't beat up the bully, just hand him your lunch money and wait for an adult.

Yeah maybe that would really work Devil Smiley

Nyd byþ nearu on breostan; weorþeþ hi þeah oft niþa bearnum
to helpe and to hæle gehwæþre, gif hi his hlystaþ æror.
All the Banishment/Cleansing rituals I've done involved either burning Sage or Dragon's Blood. On their own, either are effective deterrents, but you may want to seek out a practitioner versed in Cleansing, Banishment and/or Exorcisms.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Online shopping/occult SweetyStacey 19 23,269 11-23-2010, 11:04 AM
Last Post: Jenova