Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I saw hell.
11-07-2014, 04:22 AM
I saw hell.
What follows is my account of what transpired when I overdosed. Some of what follows can be disturbing. I post it here because I can no longer bottle it up to myself and feel anybody I tell would find me insane.

I found myself on a long winding mountain road, following a twisting path up the mountain. To my right was a sheer drop and to my left was a cliff extending upward. I was alone on this path and came across a sort of smooth glass/Crystal ball that seemed to glow with an golden light that emitted from its center. I mention this because this ball represented something extremely important to me yet I can no longer remember what. It was so beautiful that I couldn't believe it was simply left laying off to the side of this path. I carried it with me with a feeling that now EVERYTHING was right and nothing could ever go wrong again. I continued along this path for a long time. The path ended in sort of semi circle of rocks which were stacked on top of each other maybe a foot higher then my head. I heard a voice which seemed to come from all around me. It told me a great many things and truths about the beginning off all things and the end. I learned that the war between haven and hell ended when the universe was created. In the beginning, there was only darkness. By darkness I mean absolute chaos. Anger, pain, hatred, jealousy, greed, every single negative and black emotion you can conceive and even some you can't had physical form and made up everything. Then the light came bringing hope, love, piece and what we know as the better part of our humanity came. There arose a debate about which was better, which would we instinctively follow. And so there was a bet placed and the loser would be destroyed. This realm is without time. In this realm, all things of this universe were known and seen the instant it was made. We, at our core, are beings of darkness. When the chips are down and we are backed into a corner, we revert to our true nature. It didn't matter how we learned to behave or how we acted when things were right with us. As a result of this, the light lost its bet and haven was destroyed. Haven is gone and humans are the reason. Because at our core, we are evil. I started crying when everything was told to me. I heard and felt a deep rumbling and I climbed up onto the rocks and looked out. The world was crumbling away and falling away. I was told that this is the inevitable end for everyone. I was left floating in a void. I looked down and I saw into hell. No sane mind can comprehend the horrors that wait there. Not only ones worst terrors are there but many you didn't know existed. Pain is a physical thing and it makes up what you are made of, you are always in a state of agony and terror without end. I cannot find words to describe the absolute, permeating horror, pain and misery that makes up this place of the purest chaos. As I started into this, I begged for it not to be true. I sobbed and screamed myself hoarse and pleaded with the voice that there had to be more then this waiting for us on the other side of death. I was ignored. I suddenly knew that everyone I knew and everyone I loved was down there and there was no way around joining them. A feeling of total hopelessness came over me. A hopelessness so deep that it was completely calming and I let go of myself. Once this happened, I fell toward the doom. That's when I snapped back from this and found myself in my living room. It was so real that for a few minutes I expected my walls to melt away.

This was about 2 years ago and not a day has gone by where I don't reflect on this with dread. Sometimes I fear for my own sanity because of what I saw. If anyone has any experience like this or one that can help me move past this, I would be extremely grateful. If for nothing else, to know I'm not alone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-07-2014, 06:17 AM
RE: I saw hell.
At the risk of seeming flippant, I'd say doing drugs was/is possibly your worst choice. Ever.

You saw a drug induced hallucination, and I'm pretty sure it was terrifying for you, but nothing in it could be considered real, other than feeling real due to the drugs. I can't see how you would make that jump.
11-07-2014, 07:15 AM
There is hope after death. Goggle children's NDE. They talk of seeing Heavenly realms of love , joy, and peace. Also, you need to just quit drugs cold turkey. Also start going to AA/DA meetings. Maybe get a sponsor.
11-07-2014, 09:19 AM
(11-07-2014 06:17 AM)Gizmo Wrote:  At the risk of seeming flippant, I'd say doing drugs was/is possibly your worst choice. Ever.

You saw a drug induced hallucination, and I'm pretty sure it was terrifying for you, but nothing in it could be considered real, other than feeling real due to the drugs. I can't see how you would make that jump.

Not all drugs are hallucinogenic
11-07-2014, 09:23 AM
(11-07-2014 09:19 AM)digipad Wrote:  
(11-07-2014 06:17 AM)Gizmo Wrote:  At the risk of seeming flippant, I'd say doing drugs was/is possibly your worst choice. Ever.

Not all drugs are hallucinogenic

Your correct not all drugs are hallucinogenic but an overdose that alters the chemical make up in your brain can easily cause hallucinations.

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
11-07-2014, 09:33 AM
Your vision of everyone going to hell, born, or waiting to be born when they die, just isn't true. Either your own mind made this up or a lying spirit caused you to have such a vision. What drug were you on at the time? Even drunk people can have insane visions. People tripping on acid have visions, but that's just the mind making up a crazy dream while awake. Not to be taken seriously.
11-07-2014, 10:39 AM
You were given a warning,take heed,or pay the ultimate price.
Also on a show I watched yrs back.This man spoke of himself being in he double hockey sticks,he also wrote a book about it.I'll try to find that info for you,but you have bin warned.Just my thoughts keep us posted.
11-07-2014, 01:31 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 02:26 PM by digipad.)
(11-07-2014 10:39 AM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote:  You were given a warning,take heed,or pay the ultimate price.
Also on a show I watched yrs back.This man spoke of himself being in he double hockey sticks,he also wrote a book about it.I'll try to find that info for you,but you have bin warned.Just my thoughts keep us posted.

The book is "Dante's Inferno" what was depicted there is mild at best
(11-07-2014 09:33 AM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Your vision of everyone going to hell, born, or waiting to be born when they die, just isn't true. Either your own mind made this up or a lying spirit caused you to have such a vision. What drug were you on at the time? Even drunk people can have insane visions. People tripping on acid have visions, but that's just the mind making up a crazy dream while awake. Not to be taken seriously.

It isn't a matter of "waiting to be born". Time has no meaning on the other side. We all came in at the same time on that side but at different points along the timeline of this universe. Nobody is waiting to come here. While we are stuck waiting to see new arrivals because we are limited to a linear progression of time, there is no limitation on the other side.
11-07-2014, 08:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2014 08:49 PM by ChaosRose.)
I just figured you had been to Detroit.
11-21-2014, 07:34 PM
What drugs were you on?