Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep talking
Jack_16 
so sleep talking is normal for the most part but is it when you are speaking in a language you don't know when awake and only when I have dreams of one of the world wars not sure which but for some reason ww1 cause of the trenches but my wife woke me up on one of the times saying it sounded like I was summoning a demon which I laughed at I looked up a few saying in a couple languages and she said it sounded German. Anyone think it's possible to have repressed linguistics from past lives come out in your sleep? Also I've had it happen when I was about 4 or 5 and it creeped the stuff outta my mom. Thanks
Usually consists of gibberish but keep a recorder handy so your wife can record it.
http://sleepfoundation.org/sleep-disorde...ep-talking
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
My Hubby has done this before.I have'nt a clue what he's saying.Sometimes it gibberish,but other times it's not.Sure he has spoke in english but there's bin times where he is speaking,& I don't know,what he's saying.I've thought about maybe a past life,possibly.I've also thought of recording him.Then looking up the language.My Hubby is also curious,so I think we'll be purchasing a audio recorder soon.Some1 awhile ago suggested not to use,a cell phone.Just my thoughts,keep us posted.
Will do and the wife doesn't remember to record it when it happens just tells me in the morning ad my mom didn't tell me till I brought it up
Lol I've bin absent minded myself at times.Good luck & let us know.
I'll try and get the wife to record it next time but hoping she remembers
If it's from a past life, why don't you try to bring up more memory. Pick up some WW1 books at the library. See if anything looks familiar in the pictures. Also, does your Mother remember what you said at 5? That could be a part of the puzzle also.
If it's any consolation my hubby heard me speak in ancient Latin (pre Roman) one night during sleep, he recognized it because he had heard it spoken during a lecture about it when he was in school, it has different speech patterns and resonance to the Roman Latin.
I have never been taught any Latin at any time in this life and wouldn't know where to start......past life??
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
I am sorry but not knowing latin and only hearing it spoken does not prove you were speaking it. Record it take it to a latin speaker
Is it different then gibberish?

Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
I've tried asking my mom bout stuff that happened wen I was younger but she won't say anything as far as checkin out pictures and stuff wouldn't know where to start