Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who were you if you had a past life?
Hello fellow talkparanormal. I just got this very strong sensation of being someone else and I though that maybe I have been someone else before. So I just wanted to create this thread for everyone to post who they think they were if they were anyone else before.

So I felt like I would be Clementine from The Walking Dead series, I know it sounds stupid as even an idea, but I just did and when I looked at my window I think I saw a glimpse of Clementine's face as reflection for my own face.
Please don't say I'm idiot or a crazy guy.
Believe!
Hey SV I don't think you're an idiot or crazy.If you believe in your heart of hearts that's who you were.Then who can say different.I think I was some1 who was classy,educated in everyway,clean,mindful,but cross my path,& look out.Maybe Joan of Ark,Cleopatra,those types of ppl,or something awfully close to it.There are times however I feel nothing,like I'm in this on my own,just different eras.Same ppl,same everything,just different centuries.Like I keep repeating,I just keep coming back.Now there's crazy 4 ya,lol!!Great thread,ty 4 shareing.
(09-24-2014, 09:09 AM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote: Hey SV I don't think you're an idiot or crazy.If you believe in your heart of hearts that's who you were.Then who can say different.I think I was some1 who was classy,educated in everyway,clean,mindful,but cross my path,& look out.Maybe Joan of Ark,Cleopatra,those types of ppl,or something awfully close to it.There are times however I feel nothing,like I'm in this on my own,just different eras.Same ppl,same everything,just different centuries.Like I keep repeating,I just keep coming back.Now there's crazy 4 ya,lol!!Great thread,ty 4 shareing.

Haha well thanks for replying on my thread. And yeah that is some crazy 4 me.
Believe!
Well, to be honest I've never thought much about who I was if I have at least a previous life. It's not like I don't believe in reincarnation; I believe in reincarnation. But I also believe that everything happened for a reason; and so I believe that I was borned to live and experience my current life. If I ever have at least a previous life and I've done something wrong back there and need to be fixed now before I can move on, I believe it'll come to me in time-and in details, without I even need to ask.

But I do have a story about who I might've been in my previous life. Some years ago, I visited my old friend. He was known to be able to 'see' what others can't and has been practicing it for quite some times. During the conversation with him, he was all of a sudden fell into trance and said to me that he saw me in another life way back there in an ancient time. He mentioned things that related to me in that life; power, wealth beyond imagination, a volcano, and four letters : SPQR.

That was all he said. And to tell the truth, just about a few months before I had this conversation with my old friend, some astrologer over the net mentioned similar things about my previous life: power, mountain of gold coins, and Rome....

Well, two totally different people told me a pretty much similar things and I don't know if it means something for me. I guess I'll just move on and see what'll happen next...

Forgive my English, I think my Bahasa is better Smile
(09-24-2014, 12:37 PM)MaCan Wrote: Well, to be honest I've never thought much about who I was if I have at least a previous life. It's not like I don't believe in reincarnation; I believe in reincarnation. But I also believe that everything happened for a reason; and so I believe that I was borned to live and experience my current life. If I ever have at least a previous life and I've done something wrong back there and need to be fixed now before I can move on, I believe it'll come to me in time-and in details, without I even need to ask.

But I do have a story about who I might've been in my previous life. Some years ago, I visited my old friend. He was known to be able to 'see' what others can't and has been practicing it for quite some times. During the conversation with him, he was all of a sudden fell into trance and said to me that he saw me in another life way back there in an ancient time. He mentioned things that related to me in that life; power, wealth beyond imagination, a volcano, and four letters : SPQR.

That was all he said. And to tell the truth, just about a few months before I had this conversation with my old friend, some astrologer over the net mentioned similar things about my previous life: power, mountain of gold coins, and Rome....

Well, two totally different people told me a pretty much similar things and I don't know if it means something for me. I guess I'll just move on and see what'll happen next...

Forgive my English, I think my Bahasa is better Smile

Haha, good story bro! I think your English is pretty good Smile I also think that we choose to come back as someone if we want to or God gives us a mission to accomplish. We all have our purpose here, someones have bigger and others smaller but we all have a impact to this fragile world. And by saying that "if we want to" I mean we are allowed to have some little fun too. Life isn't all giggly wobbely boo hoo but it isn't just serious Sherlcok Holmes. Like you are, don't stress about your purpose or anything like that, just let the wind blow you to the right direction.

Believe!
SPQR means Senatus, Populus, que Romanus. English translation is.... Senate and the people of Rome.
I have no idea. Except for that flight of imaginary past life regression I tried and mentioned in another thread.

My husband claims I killed him in a past life so in this one I have to make up for that by being REEEEALLLY nice to him all the time. LOL
I'm not sure whether or not to believe in past lives. Some people claim their children remember them, and some people claim to have scars in this life from how they died in a previous one.

Honestly, I don't know how you would go about proving such a thing, but the stories are interesting.

I think if people did have past lives, they might have phobias regarding how they died, previously. I have an unusual fear like that, so I consider the possibility.
I was God in my past life and I am still God in this one (you are all God too and were always Him), nobody else ever existed.
Mine is a weird story and I won't tell it all: As a young 4yr old girl back in 1968, I had a few dreams that I have talked about ever since with my parents, sister and really good friends. When I was four, I had a dream that I was a man with a dark complexion and I lived in a jungle or forest of some kind. I remember walking the paths with my chubby, well endowed wife. As that same man, I had another dream standing at a cove in the ocean with lots of people panicking and looking out to the sea. On my right there was a large cliff. I remember starting to run and trying to follow people up the hill and trying to get up on that cliff....and my dream was over.

When I was in my late 20's I was at a book store and saw a book about Earth that I thought looked interesting. I think the book was called Amazing Earth Facts or something like that. I haven't been able to find my copy since I moved...and haven't been able to find it online. So not sure I have the name of the book right. I believe it had line drawings on the front cover. Anyway, the first chapter in the book was about Krakatoa. It told of the neighboring islands being hit with a huge tsunami. It mentioned one island in particular.....they said eyewitnesses described the scene. They said there was a bay or cove and a huge cliff and people struggled to get up to the top of the 50ft cliff. The tsunami was so tall it swept some of the people right off the cliff. It was MY dream to a "T"!

So, either my soul plucked this information from the spirit world somehow, or I lived it as a past life. I'm not sure which is true...but it's still pretty fascinating. So who was I in a past life, if it DOES exist?? I was a man from an island somewhere off the coast of Java or Sumatra in the late 1880s.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have I found my past life? I need opinions, please! Leather 2 1,832 06-04-2017, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Leather
  Past-Life Regression Session lael 4 5,188 11-03-2015, 02:44 PM
Last Post: larali
  Past Life Regression Eliza 1 2,087 08-02-2015, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Itheblaze
  Past Life Regression, Your Most Recent Past Life Hypnosis Anti-evil eye 2 3,185 06-24-2015, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Anti-evil eye
  Do you think you look familiar as your past life self? believer17 15 8,590 09-17-2014, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Gizmo