Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Advice about breaking a hex?
09-14-2014, 01:49 PM
Advice about breaking a hex?
I'll try to keep this short. I have a post in the angels and demons forum that explains a bit more, but I will just post the important parts here. Just a few days ago I broke a hex that has been affecting me since I was between the ages of 1-2. Not only did I have a hex, but there was a demon assigned to assuring that the hex remained in effect, and to just generally cause me despair.
I never even considered the possibility of a hex til a recent event that took place about two weeks ago. It absolutely turned my life upside down. I was roofied and raped by a coworker and because of this I had to quit my job, almost had to quit, and had to spend about a week dealing with doctors, rape crisis workers, police, and detectives.
This happened right after I had just started to feel good about life, when I had been in a deep depression before.
This made me realize how my life has been in a cycle of tragedies happening, then I eventually pick myself up and am happy, then the next thing happens. (Again, this is explained in detail in my other post).
I thought about it a lot and remembered several things about my mom that seemed "off". For one she was extremely abusive to me and to this day I have lasting injuries from her that are probably permanent. But she just had certain qualities and behavior to her that seemed unusual or almost "evil". I thought to myself, maybe she is a witch and maybe she hexed me. It made sense because of her unexplained hatred towards me but I half heartedly brushed the thought away. I did end up talking to one of my friends about it. She has a lot of experience in the paranormal, and she was the one who took me to the hospital after what my coworker did. I told her what I thought may have happened. She came over a couple days later with a special type of ouija board. Instead of just yes, no and letters, there's also different words, etc. We talked to a guide. He told us yes I had been hexed, yes by my mom, when i was 1-2. He said it can be broken and told me to get an item that belonged to her. I suddenly remembered a journal that she gave me, and for some reason had written in throughout my life.
Long story short (the long version of what happened is also in that post, lol). My friend was going to burn it for me til she realized the demon was inside the book. Her friend who has more experience in demons than her dismantled it, but before he was able to, there was a struggle for power, and the demon came back to me and attacked me. Finally it was dismantled and I felt a HUGE release.
So I am guessing the hex is broken but I don't know. I feel like it is because I feel different. I even feel like I look different which is so weird to me. I used to have bags under my eyes with a spot of roughness under each bag, those are gone now and my face is smooth, no more roughness under my eyes. When I noticed that I nearly jumped out of my skin in surprise.
I guess I'm hoping for someone who is experienced with this to help me clear some things up.
How do I know for sure that the hex is broken?
Will my mom feel any different if it is broken? Me and her have absolutely no contact anymore, but I'm wondering if she feels weakened or if she would know.
How can I be safe from this happening again? If my mom has any way of knowing, she may try to create a new counter spell to have power over me again. How can I prevent this?
Now that the demon is out of the book, is it safe to burn it? Does it really matter now if it's burned?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2014, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 09-14-2014 02:08 PM by Gizmo.)
RE: Advice about breaking a hex?
I'd be wary about thinking life's tragedies are from hexes. Sometimes it seems like things get so messed up and you feel like you're somehow targeted.

Burning her book might make you feel better, though. I think if she had done all those things to you all those years, I'd want to burn ALL memories of her. Maybe make it symbolic and make it a new beginning. No one deserves to be mistreated like you were. All you can do is move forward. You can't erase the past. But you don't have to dwell there, either.

Personally, I don't believe in hexes. But I think people who do can be really negatively affected by that belief. You might just be subliminally influencing events because you believe nothing nice ever lasts...just a thought.

When you hear the words of your mother telling you that you're no good, mentally tell her to shut up. She is wrong. And you are old enough now to see that and to turn away from her sick messages that tell you things like that. You will probalby need a lot of counseling, and there is zero shame in that. Goodness, NO ONE who has gone through what you have in your short life wouldn't need some sort of support.

I am sending as much support and joy as I can your way. I'd tell you to be strong, but it is pretty clear that you are strong as hell. Be well.

(Edit to addSmile

I don't think that demons inside books or Ouija board sessions are helpful beliefs or helpful practices. I think these things are liable to just muddy the waters and NOT be helpful for you in the long run to be able to move forward. If I were you, I'd drop that stuff like it's hot and look to healing yourself. You can do it.
09-14-2014, 02:59 PM
Also, you ought to go to a support group for survivors like yourself. Healing with others whose childhood was a nightmare also. This spirit named " Paul " I think is getting to chummy. He could turn and start getting possessive. What's to stop him from losing it and raping you in the Astral? I'd get your friend Peter to send him to the other side.
09-15-2014, 09:48 PM
There are ways to reverse and remove hexes/curses. There are also shielding techniques. You need to go with what you believe in, strongly, so work within your paradigm.
11-26-2014, 08:53 PM
Hope all is well. I had a very abusive step father and a very alcoholic father and mother and I know what kind of scars you have. If you even just want to talk about it, pm me. Stay strong!

Just because you are offended, doesn't mean you are right.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
11-27-2014, 01:29 PM
If you have been cursed/hexed and it's been removed yes the person who placed this would know if it had been removed, the way to prevent this again is to have the person who did this psychically wrapped and get your own psychic/spiritual protection/shield around you (perhaps your friends can help with this).
You will only know if it's been removed by how your life goes from now. As far as the book goes burn it.

This is all in the supposition that you had been truly hexed.

Good luck and hopes this helps. Smile

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
01-02-2015, 07:43 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2015 07:48 AM by WitchMom78.)
I do hope that you are feeling better sweetie. That is some awful things to have to go through. With that being said...99.5% of all "bad things" that happen to a person is NOT a hex, curse, etc. It's just life. It takes one wicked witch to throw a hex like that one. I've done it once, it was justified and it worked, and believe me....the aftermath on my own health was worth in it that instance but it would not have been worth it at all if I would have just hexed because I was pissed. Any witch worth their salt knows this. Also, never believe a Ouija board in cases like this. All that does is frighten you in to believing what probably didn't happen. Ouija's have too many variables to be accurate when done in an improper setting. Now to address the demon subject, did you witness this entity or did your friend just tell you there was one? Demon hauntings (if you believe in them that is) are rare at best. And, nine times out of ten...are not demonic (again...if you believe in them) but normally something else. Even something mundane 9 times out of 10.

Not trying to discount your experiences what so ever, just letting you know there are other things out there, most of them not paranormal, that can be affecting you

I hope that you are healing, and if ritually burning someone's stuff makes you feel better...by all means have yourself a little bonfire and dance around it. It would probably do you some good.

Also, shield. If you don't know how or find that your shields are not working. Contact me and I can help you with several other techniques to try.

Faeries, come take me out of this dull world,
For I would ride with you upon the wind,
Run on the top of the dishevelled tide,
And dance upon the mountains like a flame.
(William Butler Yeats, "The Land of Heart's Desire," 1894)
01-02-2015, 09:47 AM
(09-14-2014 02:05 PM)Gizmo Wrote:  I'd be wary about thinking life's tragedies are from hexes. Sometimes it seems like things get so messed up and you feel like you're somehow targeted.

Burning her book might make you feel better, though. I think if she had done all those things to you all those years, I'd want to burn ALL memories of her. Maybe make it symbolic and make it a new beginning. No one deserves to be mistreated like you were. All you can do is move forward. You can't erase the past. But you don't have to dwell there, either.

Personally, I don't believe in hexes. But I think people who do can be really negatively affected by that belief. You might just be subliminally influencing events because you believe nothing nice ever lasts...just a thought.

When you hear the words of your mother telling you that you're no good, mentally tell her to shut up. She is wrong. And you are old enough now to see that and to turn away from her sick messages that tell you things like that. You will probalby need a lot of counseling, and there is zero shame in that. Goodness, NO ONE who has gone through what you have in your short life wouldn't need some sort of support.

I am sending as much support and joy as I can your way. I'd tell you to be strong, but it is pretty clear that you are strong as hell. Be well.

(Edit to addSmile

I don't think that demons inside books or Ouija board sessions are helpful beliefs or helpful practices. I think these things are liable to just muddy the waters and NOT be helpful for you in the long run to be able to move forward. If I were you, I'd drop that stuff like it's hot and look to healing yourself. You can do it.

I second this. Bad things happen to people every day. It's part of life.

'A phantom,' said my Uncle Mycroft, who had just materialised, 'is essentially a heteromorphic wave pattern that gains solidity when the apparition converts thermal energy from the surroundings to visible light. It's a fascinating process and I'm amazed no one has thought of harnessing it - a holographic TV that could operate from the heat given off by an average-size guinea pig.' ~ First Among Sequels, Jasper Fforde
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-11-2015, 08:10 PM
Light a candle to or turn on a light where you live to end the negative devoid of the positive for balance restored in your life. And also know your Source is the source of your mother and father as well as you. BLESSED BE.