Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can some one help explain this???
Ok lets start from the beginning , For the last 3 weeks I have been doing all types of searches and research on shadow people.It just started as curiosity and spilled into a need to know where they came from and do they even exist. Ive even turned off lights while facing a mirror to see if anything would ever happen. Well I never got anything from that.Bluecy Well today ,I walk outside , and I find 5 quarters placed in a perfect line in front of my door way. Does this have any type of significance? or just a coincidence?
And mind you , know one knows of my latest curiosity of the of these shadow people.
Earth, air, fire, water, and spirit. Hope you have 9 lives, cause you started something you can't close now.
Oh, heavens. You found 5 quarters. Let's think what could cause that.

1. Someone put them there.
2. Someone dropped them there.
3. Your curiosity about shadow people and looking into a mirror in the dark caused 5 quarters to be magically teleported in a perfect line to the doorway of your house, leaving a meaningful but cryptic message that foretold your doom.

I know which one I would pick. (hint: It isn't the last one.)
Djinn are said to enjoy hoarding coins and compulsively counting them. Some people feel that shadow people are djinn. That said, I doubt there is anything paranormal about finding coins.

I've never seen a shadow person in a mirror. I'm not sure why that would be your approach.

Next time I see one, I'll let it know you're interested.
My guess would be that someone is pranking you.
How can 5 quarters in a line be a coincidence? Mind you, right in front of the doorway? Someone can place 5 quarters in a row, but they can't randomly drop 5 quarters in a row. It was done on purpose.
(09-11-2014, 09:10 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: How can 5 quarters in a line be a coincidence? Mind you, right in front of the doorway? Someone can place 5 quarters in a row, but they can't randomly drop 5 quarters in a row. It was done on purpose.

It probably was done on purpose, but I doubt that the purpose was sinister.

Maybe some kid. Maybe somebody owed them $1.25.

I found a line of white stones once across my walkway. My niece put them there while playing. Should I have jumped to paranormal explanations first before just asking what the reason was?
Ok there Gizmo. That makes sense. Most would just hand him the $1.25. He didn't mention anyone owing him money. I'll just see what his reply is.
Pray
Ask Uriel the angel & Zadkiel the angel for help.
Ask God for guidance
Read Psalms 91
Think of it as a gift... it's money.