Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Angels & Demons, explained by an experiencer...
Hey all. Just joined the forum. Hopefully I don't get flamed off this forum by rude skeptics... Anyway, I have had unique experiences with extraterrestrials... I will relay what they told me here about demons,...

Essentially what they told me is demons are the bottom races of a pyramid structure hierarchy amongst the darker ETs in the universe(physical beings). And the race that aligns the most with the term demon, is (many) race(s) called 'The Greys'. A simple google search will yield a paramount volume of info on the greys, as well as pictures that are pretty spot on about what they look like.

Here are some pics that look like them from my experiences(I have seen a couple in person):
[Image: grey.jpg]

Basically these dark ETs, according to my contacts, have done a number of very malicious things to our race... Including creation of diseases(STDs, etc), genetic manipulation(which explains why people are so stupid quite often), societal engineering, and much more...

Demonic possession is a controversial topic when I speak of it, because I have experiences that are not your standard explanation. But I feel they hold merit. Essentially demonic possession, is what you would call nowadays, mind control technology. Mind control technology has been developed by humans for decades now. It is at the point to where now the US government can control the minds of people via electromagnetic stimulation of specific cerebral structures... But that is a whole diff topic.... Anyway, I believe(and was told by beings claiming to be extraterrestrial), that demonic possession is not an interdimesional being without a body latching onto you. It is in fact mind control technology used on humans ever since humanity's inception.

You may wonder why exorcisms are effective? They simply just stop mind controlling people after they have an exorcism. It is an illusion. Imagine what the vatican would be doing with mind control technology if they had it(they might). It is done to keep the established control systems in place(religion).

I'm sure some will disagree, and it's controversial to post this, but I was told by my ET contacts that christianity was actually created by dark ETs for many reasons. One reason is to control us. Another reason is to get good people, to kill other good people, in the name of God(how else would this be achieved?...). There are so many reasons for it and many I'm not aware about... I guess I can elaborate further on any subject in this post, depending on people's interest...

Next subject. Angels. I believe I speak to angels telepathically(via electronic telepathy, which is essentially pulsed microwaves, this is already public technology). They don't like being called that(angels) because it elevates them above us, and they see us as equals in the cosmic scheme of things. The difference is they have access to the undilluted truth, and live much longer than us. And in general are more spiritually advanced than the average earth human. If anyone has any questions about either angels or demons, I'd be happy to answer any of them.

I'll conclude my first post there. Don't want to invest too much energy if people here will be rude to me, or nobody even reads this thread... Hopefully people can learn, or at least gain a different perspective from this post...

cheers
-Omnisense
The problem is anyone can make claims like this, but with no tangible evidence that's all it is, wild claims. As interesting as it all sounds... with out proof you can't really "teach" anything. All you can do is share your experiences (which sounds like a interesting read). However to those with out experiences like this, it's fiction.

I've had my own experiences, with what I don't know.

Peace...

Have you bin probed,by these late nite pervs?I've heard it does something to a persons mind.Makes them all crazy like!!
How do you know that those ET'S were telling you the truth?, do you trust them?, did you interpretate well what they said? There were many things here on Earth before humans, we have evidence, there are huge skulls and skeletons of 12 foot guys, we got pyramids built more than 12,000 years ago, when humans were Neandethals, some of those buildings have solid stone blocks that weight more than 1000 tons, cutted perfectly from a mountain very far away across the Nile and put up there with 0 millimeters of error, so, yes, we cannot do that today with all the technollogy. I think we do have evidence that something happened here, but I don't think that humans can create "posessions", they only can create states of mind with that technollogy, like the "Haarps", like make people get depressed.
Entities really can get into our bodies, they need no devices, even weak spirits like dead people souls can get into our auras (I have canalized some), it feels horrible having an entity inside, I have the strength to kick them out, but some people don't and they are carrying the entity all the time, it doesn't need evn to be a demon, if its a demon, worse.
You mean a split personality.I've always said a person with a mental type disorder,is carrying a spirit,or an entity.I posted this before,remember Cybil,awesome movie.How does 1 come up with so many names,different voices,behaviours,etc.I've always wonder are these deceased ppl which were given no names,at the time of their death.Jane & John Doe,yet the person that is mentally ill giving their names.If you could find out who these ppl are,that's cool,but if you can't maybe it's Jane or John Doe.Just my thoughts,don't want to bore you 2 much.
(09-05-2014, 10:21 AM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote: You mean a split personality.I've always said a person with a mental type disorder,is carrying a spirit,or an entity.I posted this before,remember Cybil,awesome movie.How does 1 come up with so many names,different voices,behaviours,etc.I've always wonder are these deceased ppl which were given no names,at the time of their death.Jane & John Doe,yet the person that is mentally ill giving their names.If you could find out who these ppl are,that's cool,but if you can't maybe it's Jane or John Doe.Just my thoughts,don't want to bore you 2 much.

I think he's referring to attachments, not schizophrenia.

To the OP, I am not flaming. But I have to agree with CDS when I say that without proof of your experiences, it will be hard for anyone who doesn't have similar ones to understand and accept them.

It's not said in disrespect, because even with my own personal experiences, I can't expect people to believe me just on my word that they happened. I think that's where I am with your post.

I have zero context, so I have high skepticism.
I also believe in Aliens. About 10 years ago I saw a Triangle UFO so close to me that if I stood on top of my car I could touch it. Yes that close. Surprisingly there was no abductions, nothing happened to me at all. It was moving real slow like maybe 1 mile per hour or less made no sound at all. No form of propulsion I can see. It completely ignored me and continued on. I got the impression it was looking for something. I do not believe you explanation of demons tho.
(07-28-2017, 08:03 PM)kclady48 Wrote: I also believe in Aliens. About 10 years ago I saw a Triangle UFO so close to me that if I stood on top of my car I could touch it. Yes that close. Surprisingly there was no abductions, nothing happened to me at all. It was moving real slow like maybe 1 mile per hour or less made no sound at all. No form of propulsion I can see. It completely ignored me and continued on. I got the impression it was looking for something. I do not believe you explanation of demons tho.

How big was it?
-DFB

Subject: I have a black cat.
Believer: Black cats are bad luck.
Non-believer: It's just a cat.
Crackpot: Black cats are part of the New World Order government conspiracy.
Skeptic: I can test if black cats are more or less lucky than another cat.
Cynic: You only have a black cat to gain power and prestige.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iIf4tFoyE

(09-04-2014, 12:12 AM)Omnisense Wrote: Hey all. Just joined the forum. Hopefully I don't get flamed off this forum by rude skeptics... Anyway, I have had unique experiences with extraterrestrials... I will relay what they told me here about demons,...

Essentially what they told me is demons are the bottom races of a pyramid structure hierarchy amongst the darker ETs in the universe(physical beings). And the race that aligns the most with the term demon, is (many) race(s) called 'The Greys'. A simple google search will yield a paramount volume of info on the greys, as well as pictures that are pretty spot on about what they look like.

Here are some pics that look like them from my experiences(I have seen a couple in person):

Basically these dark ETs, according to my contacts, have done a number of very malicious things to our race... Including creation of diseases(STDs, etc), genetic manipulation(which explains why people are so stupid quite often), societal engineering, and much more...

Demonic possession is a controversial topic when I speak of it, because I have experiences that are not your standard explanation. But I feel they hold merit. Essentially demonic possession, is what you would call nowadays, mind control technology. Mind control technology has been developed by humans for decades now. It is at the point to where now the US government can control the minds of people via electromagnetic stimulation of specific cerebral structures... But that is a whole diff topic.... Anyway, I believe(and was told by beings claiming to be extraterrestrial), that demonic possession is not an interdimesional being without a body latching onto you. It is in fact mind control technology used on humans ever since humanity's inception.

You may wonder why exorcisms are effective? They simply just stop mind controlling people after they have an exorcism. It is an illusion. Imagine what the vatican would be doing with mind control technology if they had it(they might). It is done to keep the established control systems in place(religion).

I'm sure some will disagree, and it's controversial to post this, but I was told by my ET contacts that christianity was actually created by dark ETs for many reasons. One reason is to control us. Another reason is to get good people, to kill other good people, in the name of God(how else would this be achieved?...). There are so many reasons for it and many I'm not aware about... I guess I can elaborate further on any subject in this post, depending on people's interest...

Next subject. Angels. I believe I speak to angels telepathically(via electronic telepathy, which is essentially pulsed microwaves, this is already public technology). They don't like being called that(angels) because it elevates them above us, and they see us as equals in the cosmic scheme of things. The difference is they have access to the undilluted truth, and live much longer than us. And in general are more spiritually advanced than the average earth human. If anyone has any questions about either angels or demons, I'd be happy to answer any of them.

I'll conclude my first post there. Don't want to invest too much energy if people here will be rude to me, or nobody even reads this thread... Hopefully people can learn, or at least gain a different perspective from this post...

cheers
-Omnisense

I think that your claims are not accurate are just claims of ignorance.
Being ET are creatures of a paranormal dimension, and these images are merely the result of human fantasy.
The galaxy is too far away to contact them.
The paranormal world is essentially similar to the ET
Man does not have the ability to detect or see.
You only recognize these creatures in the REM phase of sleep, which you need to be reincarnated and different from other people.

Thanks for sharing your experience, though I have one question: You say that Christianity was created by those creatures to get good people, to kill other good people, in the name of God... I don't recall any phrase in bible or never heard that Christians should kill other people. In contrary, Christianity teaches their people to be kind and don't do evil things. Even more murder is forbidden in Ten Commandments ["You must not commit murder."]. So can you explain more about it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Scream_16 Seeing symbols in ancient languages (possibly Angels or demons) Lulucat9 8 1,338 05-11-2018, 01:46 AM
Last Post: Vultyrex
  Do you believe in Angels? Demons? kclady48 3 1,651 08-03-2017, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Lumpino
  angels and demons ShadowAvatar 0 1,308 02-13-2017, 10:26 AM
Last Post: ShadowAvatar
  Dreams of Angels Or Demons CzarinaGray 0 1,063 04-16-2016, 11:07 PM
Last Post: CzarinaGray
  Angels Versus Demons Descriptions, power and the devil. UglyNRude 3 4,272 07-28-2015, 08:31 AM
Last Post: albie