Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Has anyone try any of those "Spiritual Soaps?"
Hello Everyone and evening,

I was searching today and manage to find a few things from a spiritual store. I've never seen anything like them before they're called "spiritual soaps"

Here's the link: http://originalbotanica.com/spiritualsoa...c-895.html

There seems to be a lot of different ones ranging from good luck to actual love soaps. I was wondering if anyone has tried them and if so have they worked before?

Thanks everyone,

CC Smile

Attached Files Image(s)

Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment. -Arthur Helps
No experience with soaps, but it seems similar in theory and marketing to spiritual oils and powders. I trust them, based on who makes the stuff.
"I guess the battle between Good and Evil is sort of irrelevant."
(08-10-2014, 08:08 PM)Punky Wrote: No experience with soaps, but it seems similar in theory and marketing to spiritual oils and powders. I trust them, based on who makes the stuff.

Cool who do you usually go to?
Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment. -Arthur Helps
I make my own. Dig around, and try to find someone who meets your standards. If there is no one local, try Doc Conjure. I'm nit sure of he sells supplies, but I know he does readings.

One rule: stay away from big names like 7 Sisters or Lucky Mojo, they produce quantity, not quality.
(08-10-2014, 09:12 PM)Punky Wrote: I make my own. Dig around, and try to find someone who meets your standards. If there is no one local, try Doc Conjure. I'm nit sure of he sells supplies, but I know he does readings.

One rule: stay away from big names like 7 Sisters or Lucky Mojo, they produce quantity, not quality.

Haven't seen 7 sisters but Lucky Mojo seems to float around a lot online. But thanks for the advice will definitely look into it Smile
I haven't try that, because I've never seen something like that before as well. But I'm using water taken from certain places for my bath, periodically...

(08-10-2014, 11:50 PM)MaCan Wrote: I haven't try that, because I've never seen something like that before as well. But I'm using water taken from certain places for my bath, periodically...

Cool I heard Florida Water is good. Though I'm unsure what that is.
Florida water is a citrus-scented cologne or cleaning supply or something. I honestly don't know what it's originally supposed to be used for, but I've seen it used on bodies, floors, and cars indiscriminately.
(08-10-2014, 09:12 PM)Punky Wrote: I make my own. Dig around, and try to find someone who meets your standards. If there is no one local, try Doc Conjure. I'm nit sure of he sells supplies, but I know he does readings.

Troll and Cat (Lucky Mojo) seem to be good people. I'm surprised to hear that folks think their product isn't quality.
(08-11-2014, 08:39 AM)Punky Wrote: Florida water is a citrus-scented cologne or cleaning supply or something. I honestly don't know what it's originally supposed to be used for, but I've seen it used on bodies, floors, and cars indiscriminately.

Oh ok! Well you learn something new everyday Big Grin oh and Good Morning Punky!