Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dream about someone you don't know but love?
08-07-2014, 07:48 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 07:48 AM by believe the unbelievable.)
Dream about someone you don't know but love?
Have you ever had a dream about someone that you were so in love with, but yet had no idea who this person was? You were either totally infatuated with the person or the feelings of love just washed over you. Even after you woke up in the morning you couldn't stop thinking of this person, the love was still lingering and you strangely wonder who this person could be?

“Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”
―Albert Einstein
Owl Eyes
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 08:11 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 08:12 AM by ChaosRose.)
RE: Dream about someone you don't know but love?
(08-07-2014 07:48 AM)believe the unbelievable Wrote:  Have you ever had a dream about someone that you were so in love with, but yet had no idea who this person was? You were either totally infatuated with the person or the feelings of love just washed over you. Even after you woke up in the morning you couldn't stop thinking of this person, the love was still lingering and you strangely wonder who this person could be?

I didn't dream about a person, but I did a generic love spell for someone with particular qualities...and they showed up.

A lot of things had to happen for that to take place. They had to come back here from overseas, and they had to be in a particular place spot they normally wouldn't frequent in order for us to cross paths. It's pretty cool that all of that fell into place. And we're still together. It's interesting that he was wishing for me as well, without knowing me.
08-07-2014, 08:18 AM
Ah no,but I had dreams of Julio Iglesias.
That's really interesting CR,how long have you both bin together?
08-07-2014, 08:37 AM
(08-07-2014 08:18 AM)MrsMultiTasker Wrote:  Ah no,but I had dreams of Julio Iglesias.
That's really interesting CR,how long have you both bin together?

Over 3 years now.
08-07-2014, 08:50 AM
(08-07-2014 07:48 AM)believe the unbelievable Wrote:  Have you ever had a dream about someone that you were so in love with, but yet had no idea who this person was? You were either totally infatuated with the person or the feelings of love just washed over you. Even after you woke up in the morning you couldn't stop thinking of this person, the love was still lingering and you strangely wonder who this person could be?

No, I haven't. But I'm sorry to say this; if something like that ever happened to you, the first thing that came across my mind is : you've been put under spell by someone, either charm or love. I know this because I know how to do that myself Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032
08-07-2014, 09:09 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 09:10 AM by believe the unbelievable.)
(08-07-2014 08:50 AM)MaCan Wrote:  

No, I haven't. But I'm sorry to say this; if something like that ever happened to you, the first thing that came across my mind is : you've been put under spell by someone, either charm or love. I know this because I know how to do that myself Icontexto-emoticons-01-032x032

How does someone do that, exactly?
I have an idea, but am curious to your answer?

I had this dream last night and in my dream the guy really liked me at first but at the end of my dream he asked me to get out of his life....
Wonder what that is all about. Is he asking me to leave his thoughts??

“Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living.”
―Albert Einstein
Owl Eyes
08-07-2014, 12:19 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 12:28 PM by MaCan.)
(08-07-2014 09:09 AM)believe the unbelievable Wrote:  
(08-07-2014 08:50 AM)MaCan Wrote:  

How does someone do that, exactly?
I have an idea, but am curious to your answer?

I had this dream last night and in my dream the guy really liked me at first but at the end of my dream he asked me to get out of his life....
Wonder what that is all about. Is he asking me to leave his thoughts??

Well, to be honest, I found your question isn't very easy to answer somehow...

Maybe it's just me, but I can't go through all the process details here, I'm so sorry Smile

All I can say is, this is somekind of method to manipulate someone's mind..uhm well, paranormally, so in extreme level she won't think about someone or something else but me and she won't dream about someone or something else but me. And I don't need to come face to face with her to be able to do so, I can do that from the distance as far as I can at least memorize her face clearly. But that's my method anyway, anybody else may have different method to achieve the same result. I'm sorry, I know this will not be sufficient enough informations, but I'm afraid this is as far as I can go about it.

I know what it sounds like, but I can tell you that I'm aware about the consequences in toying someone's heart, so I've never tried the extreme level. I prefer 'softer' way, where she likes me-not too crazy, because she still have her mind clear enough to know what's right and what's not. Something like that.

And about your dream, again I'm sorry, I'm afraid I'm not an expert in interpreting dreams. But I can make a guess if you'd like to hear uhm, read; if that dream means something to you, seems to me the guy in that dream was like...resisting you...I don't know, that's what I feel, but I could be wrong tho.

Hope this helps

Forgive my English, I think my Bahasa is better Smile
08-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Certain men have issues of closeness,or conversations,etc.Maybe he was intimidated by your presence,demeanor.
Congrats CR call me daf but do spells work for the adverage person,or do you have to be a specific person?Just curious no offence,just a will to learn,or at least understand.
08-07-2014, 04:00 PM
I feel if you paid for the answers to a major test, instead of your own hard work studying, you only cheated yourself. Same thing with wish love spells. You know deep in your heart that he only wanted you because of that spell. Not for the real you.
To( believe the unbelievable): Maybe he's a real guy who has the ability to walk in people's dreams. Maybe he wanted you at first then changed his mind. Good riddance, I say. I wouldn't want anyone to have control over my emotions like that.
08-07-2014, 04:06 PM
(08-07-2014 04:00 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  I feel if you paid for the answers to a major test, instead of your own hard work studying, you only cheated yourself. Same thing with wish love spells. You know deep in your heart that he only wanted you because of that spell. Not for the real you.
To( believe the unbelievable): Maybe he's a real guy who has the ability to walk in people's dreams. Maybe he wanted you at first then changed his mind. Good riddance, I say. I wouldn't want anyone to have control over my emotions like that.
Snap....Blueud

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My deceased mother said Happy Birthday I love you in my dream ATX422 3 2,153 05-08-2015 10:03 AM
Last Post: UglyNRude