Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mississippi
07-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Mississippi
Dunleith Plantation-
Natchez, MS. This plantation is extremely gorgeous and you should stay in the main house upstairs if possible. The resturant was the best I've even eaten in my entire life! The spirit of an old maid can be seen in the home around 3-4 pm playing the harp as she did during her youth when she was a guest for many months in the home.
I have stayed here twice and photographed the harp but did not have any paranormal experiences here. Just feelings of being watched when no one was around.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Mississippi
Well howdy neighbour,we're in the middle of no where.Please read the rules,join in,have a blast.We're a great bunch of ppl.Nah never bin there heard lots about the place,would love to go.Like I posted before waiting for hubby to retire.He's so close & he better not change his mind,this time,lol.Well ty 4 shareing,keep us posted on any other adventure,ty.
07-22-2014, 11:47 AM
Welcome and enjoy. Smile

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
10-22-2014, 04:21 PM
(07-21-2014 03:12 PM)bethoc Wrote:  Dunleith Plantation-
Natchez, MS. This plantation is extremely gorgeous and you should stay in the main house upstairs if possible. The resturant was the best I've even eaten in my entire life! The spirit of an old maid can be seen in the home around 3-4 pm playing the harp as she did during her youth when she was a guest for many months in the home.
I have stayed here twice and photographed the harp but did not have any paranormal experiences here. Just feelings of being watched when no one was around.

Brandon Miss has one in old civil war hospital in town my sons xgirls friend lived in it and heres her stoty:
Yes I believe in ghosts and have seen them in old house downtown on goverment st old civil hospital I told her. She claims this one night in my room something attacked me , itbwas very late in eveing about 2 am , I was asleep and it would grab my blanket and move it from me , then itbwould hit me , couldn't see what it was I screamed my dad came in and asked whatmhappened I told him he said I dreaming, but the next noightbwe watching tv and a kids ball came rolling from hall into our living room ! Dad dismissed it as chance , as house old but thennwe both saw atbsame time peeking around croner a young childs face and shoulders. But the scariest was one night in my roommwe haveba floor heater in the old fireplace , and dadnsaid never use it as to old and might leak gas . Well one night I lay in bed and it lite up by itself ! I am ten feet away , and no matchex yo light it ! I called mybdad and he came in and cussed me out . He turned it off and warned me not to use it I said I didn't turn it on the ghost did . He BS . Then one night he was in my room with me talking about my grades in school andmthe heater came on again he looked at me in surprise ! Holy #$&& he said how that happen ? I don't know i said but the ghost . He got up to turn it off and we both heard laughing when he reached to turn off the flames went deep blue and went up to the mantal ... he jumped back and cussed , then the flame went out . He reached to turn it off and it was off then laughing again.
we moved a week later , and dad talked tomthe new tenets and they experianced the same things and seeing the little boy many times..stuff moved toys put up and they'd be thrown out on floor.. they moved two weeks later ...