Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Order of Nine Angles
With all the rumors and speculation about various world religions and secret societies being lumped together and linked with Satanism and the sinister...why doesn't anyone ever talk about the Order of Nine Angles?

We hear about the Illuminati excessively...which really has not even been proven to exist anymore (and never had a Satanic agenda to begin with, unless of course you believe free thought is Satanic). We hear all kinds of stories about Bohemian Grove and the Freemasons and the Skull & Bones society and the Bilderbergers. We hear all kinds of people fretting about the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set and even the Wiccans, none of which have ever been involved in the types of horrific things that swirl around in the minds of the people in fundamentalist Christian organizations.

Why don't we ever hear about the one organization that is completely open about their desire for culling, their connection to and love of the "Sinister," their link to dangerous fascist groups, and their condoning of human sacrifice and suicide attacks?

Now let me just say that I'm sure there are people who don't take the philosophies of the Order of Nine Angles literally, and maybe they're just using the system for their own personal development...but I say there are other systems you could use for personal development that don't involve people who support Hamas and the neo-Nazi movement.

I am certain that there are people out there taking all of this stuff very literally, and doing horrible things because of it. And Christian evangelicals are making fools out of themselves chasing phantoms that don't even exist, while the real evil seems to be right under their noses, and yet still eluding them.

So what have these bad little rascals been up to? Holding murder mystery slumber party's. Eight women looking down, " Well, who could have killed Jane?" They managed to stay out of the papers running off to Australia, going down under. So what's the low-down on them. Don't leave out the dirty stuff. That's what the juicy gossip is made of.
(06-22-2014, 04:41 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: So what have these bad little rascals been up to? Holding murder mystery slumber party's. Eight women looking down, " Well, who could have killed Jane?" They managed to stay out of the papers running off to Australia, going down under. So what's the low-down on them. Don't leave out the dirty stuff. That's what the juicy gossip is made of.

Supporting neo-Nazis, Hamas, suicide bombing, culling, and human sacrifice isn't enough? They need to do more? Lol.

Ok. I've been personally threatened by someone from the O9A. And yes, it's true. Even under pain of death, it appears that I am completely unable to shut my trap.
Really, personally threatened? Oooooh, do tell!
(06-22-2014, 05:21 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Really, personally threatened? Oooooh, do tell!

They go around to various sites spewing rhetoric, and I went head-to-head with one of them, who obviously couldn't actually debate worth a crap. All he did was turn into a bumbling mess of rage and look like the stooge that he is. I was threatened if I said one more thing, he'd "let me have it." Naturally, I had to say one more thing. Lol.

Still here.
Crazy man! I've never come across them here in the States. They sound like Skin Heads, which we have plenty here.
(06-22-2014, 05:45 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Crazy man! I've never come across them here in the States. They sound like Skin Heads, which we have plenty here.

They aren't really skinheads, although, they'd be likely to use a skinhead to do their culling for them. Apparently, every one of them has to commit at least one act of culling in their lifetime. That can be by proxy, by getting an even dumber person to do it for them...for whatever reason. This is why they hang around extremism in all its forms. Easy pickings.

They don't really discriminate in that everyone who is not one of them is considered worthy of culling. Even those who actually think they are becoming initiates run the risk of being culled, themselves, if someone else higher up needs to do the deed and they think the person is particularly useless.

Reminds me of a vampire temple I heard of that believed psi vamps are the master race (they used the word Messiah) descended from Pharoahs, Hebrews, and even Jesus. They wanted to come back to power to feed off and control the mundane non-vampires.
"I guess the battle between Good and Evil is sort of irrelevant."
(06-22-2014, 07:51 PM)Punky Wrote: Reminds me of a vampire temple I heard of that believed psi vamps are the master race (they used the word Messiah) descended from Pharoahs, Hebrews, and even Jesus. They wanted to come back to power to feed off and control the mundane non-vampires.

I haven't read much ToV stuff. The stuff I have read just seems like a bit of an ego trip. They aren't involved with terrorist organizations, to my knowledge. I wouldn't say they're even close to being in the same league.
Temple of the Vampire is not the only vampire temple. There are many houses and traditions of vampires, like Ordo Strigoi Vii, Temple of Set, and the Sabretooth Clan.
"I guess the battle between Good and Evil is sort of irrelevant."