Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A serious problem.
05-09-2014, 11:36 PM
A serious problem.
Believe this or not, but I consider this serious.
I do not know if this would be labeled under energy work, or if I should put this under misc.

But, I have a tendency to hurt people.
Not intentionally, and not with my own hands.

Example: My girfriend's step dad had a stroke.

This man earned my bad side, he has made me angry on many levels as he has lied and done things he said he would never do. Such as kicking my girlfriend out, which forced her into situations she should not have been forced into.

I merely asked for it, my rage was filled and I wanted him hurt. What I wanted, was for him to have a stroke.
It took a month, yet it happened none the less. He had a stroke, and now is at risk for another stroke; doctors are trying to figure out what's wrong with him.

Another Example: This girl attacked me verbally, threatened me, and threatened much more. This girl, being a practicing satanist herself; stated that nothing could touch her as she had a spirit protecting her after doing some ritual.

I stated as such, not to mess with me; she continued to press on.
I merely asked, for her to get hurt; to be hit by a car.
Guess what happened this weekend?
She got in a major car accident, ruined her hand, and may have a permanent disability.

Another example: My girlfriend's dad, did exactly what her step dad did; I didn't ask for a stroke. I just said "I want something to happen to him." Outloud, to myself (maybe not?).

Her dad had a major tear revolving the ligaments around his knee, will be using crutches for the rest of his life as he cannot afford surgery at all.
He was a man considered strong and powerful, spiritually as well; yet what I wanted happened.

------------------------------------------------
I've tested this, yet the only time it never happened; was when I didn't know the full name of the individual or meet them in person.

It's scary, yet is it coincidence; or is it a power I have?

I constantly feel energy flowing through my body, I can feel the energy within any room I enter, of an individual. I can even lock on to another's energy.

Believe this or not.
Yet I'm personally scared to even utter a thought of negativity.

Yet my anger gets the best of me, I've gotten better control over it; but I'm the explosive type.

Any suggestions on how to control this, or do others simply disbelieve it?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-10-2014, 11:40 AM
RE: A serious problem.
Oooooooooo! Look everybody! A man "Carrie"! Let's do an experiment shall we? I want you to wish, for a baby grand piano to fall on you, say..... within the next 3 weeks. Not to kill you of course, cause we are going to need you to post back from the hospital, all right? Good!
05-10-2014, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 11:53 AM by OddOccurance.)
So you're a troll?
I'm just going to report you, it's serious question.
But if you knew anything about Carrie, she doesn't do what I have explained.

In the movie Carrie she has telekinesis, nothing more and nothing less.
She can't wish for someone to get hurt, and it happens.
No, she moves objects and those around her get hurt.

Her anger only fuels it, as anyone who gets overly emotional can cause a wreck around them. Especially a 15 year old girl who just started her monthly, lived in an overly religious home where her mother locked her in a closet with nothing but Jesus spread all around her and forced to pray.

Maybe before you troll, you should know more about what you're using to troll with.
05-10-2014, 12:05 PM
Don't you think all this evil vibe stuff is gonna come back on you one day?
05-10-2014, 12:28 PM
(05-10-2014 12:05 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Don't you think all this evil vibe stuff is gonna come back on you one day?

If it does, then it does.
It is what it is, but it is not something that was asked of me.

It is not anyone's right to judge me, and in the belief of the "holy".
Only god may judge me.

You seem to think I've never prayed to god, you seem to think I've never learned of the bible and it's teachings. But even now, with my own system of beliefs set in place. I will still pray to god, not for forgiveness, and not for an answer.

But merely one statement: "You must earn my belief. Just as Lucifer did, you'll show yourself to others who hold no significance and merely to set them on the right path. You choose not to do that for me, yet I can talk to Lucifer for hours. That should cause you alarm, it is up to you to gain my belief; just as it was up to him to gain it."
05-10-2014, 12:37 PM
Look, I am not judging you. I am just mentioning a law of the land. You reap what you sow. The person holding the power needs to not let it over power him.
05-10-2014, 12:47 PM
(05-10-2014 12:37 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Look, I am not judging you. I am just mentioning a law of the land. You reap what you sow. The person holding the power needs to not let it over power him.

Yet am I?
I come here with questions, seeking answers.
Yet you've come here only to mock, I stay here with a calm demeanor as I've learned more than to let someone who mocks me; to anger me.

Those who have gotten hurt, I won't say they didn't deserve it; they certainly did.
But to have an ability where you want someone to get hurt, and it happens.
Is a curse, not a blessing.
05-10-2014, 12:50 PM
(05-10-2014 12:37 PM)Itheblaze Wrote:  Look, I am not judging you. I am just mentioning a law of the land. You reap what you sow. The person holding the power needs to not let it over power him.

Once again...whose law? Not everyone believes in Karma, or Hell, or the Threefold Law, or whatever other ethereal punishment people spout off about in the hope of controlling others.
05-10-2014, 12:55 PM
I do agree with you that this is a curse. What if this power turns inward and you turn on yourself?
05-10-2014, 12:55 PM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2014 12:56 PM by ChaosRose.)
(05-10-2014 12:47 PM)OddOccurance Wrote:  

Yet am I?
I come here with questions, seeking answers.
Yet you've come here only to mock, I stay here with a calm demeanor as I've learned more than to let someone who mocks me; to anger me.

Those who have gotten hurt, I won't say they didn't deserve it; they certainly did.
But to have an ability where you want someone to get hurt, and it happens.
Is a curse, not a blessing.

It may not even have been you. If they deserved it, then perhaps it was brought on themselves. I've had the same type of thing happen to people around me who have wronged me, greatly. You could be just oozing magick, but there could also be other factors. I notice that I have to be careful what I am thinking or feeling, because things will happen. I don't think I am causing those things, but I do know that there are entities who have grown very fond of me and are protective.