Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Something-something
04-15-2014, 09:33 AM
Something-something
One night when I went to sleep, I suddenly "fell out" of my body: I was floating on air without a body and I could move around with mind-power, but not have to make any effort or feel tired.

Also, everything I saw looked more "3D" than they actually seem to be (Or there was that vibration in colors and objects.)
Also, I heard that little noise all around me, like a million spirits talking in the background at the same time or when it winds... or being in a big hall or something.
Then, I was kind of frightened and I slipped back into my body automatically, it felt like falling down.
I fell asleep shortly after that.

Does that sound like an out of body -experience?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-15-2014, 09:49 AM
RE: Something-something
Maybe out of body,sleep para possible,or a nitemare.I'll leave this 1 up to our pros out here.Sorry I could'nt help more,keep the faith.
04-15-2014, 03:43 PM
Yup....O.B.E/astral projection....

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
12-20-2014, 12:09 PM
(04-15-2014 09:33 AM)Eden Wrote:  One night when I went to sleep, I suddenly "fell out" of my body: I was floating on air without a body and I could move around with mind-power, but not have to make any effort or feel tired.

Also, everything I saw looked more "3D" than they actually seem to be (Or there was that vibration in colors and objects.)
Also, I heard that little noise all around me, like a million spirits talking in the background at the same time or when it winds... or being in a big hall or something.
Then, I was kind of frightened and I slipped back into my body automatically, it felt like falling down.
I fell asleep shortly after that.

Does that sound like an out of body -experience?

Sounds like an OBE to me. Many report the feeling of "falling through" whatever they were sleeping on. I have had this happen so many times I had to think about it. At any rate, make note of your body position [on your side-back-front etc.] and the direction you were sleeping. For example; if I sleep in a North-South direction these events are stronger and more frequent, but if I sleep East-West there is a diminished intensity and they are less frequent. That may sound strange but I was quite careful in making that determination.
It can be a very alarming experience for a first time but future events may affect you less. Yes, more are on the way. You get used to it, and you can limit it. Let me know how it goes?
Have a safe and in-body holiday!