Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Negative energy
So lets start....
I have never been one to believe in things if this nature until recently. My mother has a deep sense of this and has for decades however being young and dumb I dismissed her stories as fable.

Here is my experience and any answers would be greatly appreciated

My fiancé and I have slept in the same bed for years now. Never any sleep issues. She moved into a older town home approximately a year ago. Since that time when I am there I can only sleep if she is there other wise I am restless and feel something uncomfortable. Note... This only happens here. I have slept through tornadoes. She never has been able to rest in the room regardless of my presence. She now refuses to and sleeps on a twin in another room. Where she has no problems. I however sleep or attempt to with no luck until she comes in. She is pure of heart and has a beautiful soul. Not like anything I have ever seen. Last night I experienced open and shutting of doors ( never experienced before ) but I have drawn a few conclusions and would like some advice.

I feel that I can only sleep because the positive energy she gives off either combats or is being fed off of by whatever is negative there. And I feel it does this to her when she is by herself. I think when I am alone it attempts to feed off of me even though I am more negative/ realist/ type A person. It still makes me restless. I feel like when it is te both of us she is unknowingly protecting me and fights off whatever is there while attempting to sleep. I rest soundly as long as she is there.

When we are at the condo we can fight over nothing in that room. When we leave its like a peaceful feeling exist. When she stays at my place we both sleep soundly. No restlessness. No fighting what so ever. We never fought for 4 years of dating and courtship until she moved in that room.

Other events at the same location
People randomly fall down stairs that never have problems with this
The family dog who was blind and would sniff carpet to walk and had been up and down stairs mysteriously fell through the balcony to her death. ( she never went near it before
Also the dog rarely ever went In that room almost like it avoided it. Would only go in if I were there or my fiancé. Would go anywhere else but There.

Can anyone shed any light on this. My mother who's spiritual beliefs and convictions tell me this is possible but she hasn't experienced this type before.
Some kind of spirit is lurking there and it killed your little dog. Sounds like your Mother was right about these things after all. You need to have the place blessed and cleaned of unwanted spirits. A priest or a pastor can do this for free ( It wouldn't be right to charge). I wouldn't do this yourself because there might be a counter attack and it already killed the dog. Best of luck.
If you have a strong religious faith then I'd go with blaze, get help from your church, if not then post as maybe other things can be checked out.....All the best.
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
(04-11-2014, 04:09 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: Some kind of spirit is lurking there and it killed your little dog. Sounds like your Mother was right about these things after all. You need to have the place blessed and cleaned of unwanted spirits. A priest or a pastor can do this for free ( It wouldn't be right to charge). I wouldn't do this yourself because there might be a counter attack and it already killed the dog. Best of luck.

Thank you for your time and thoughts. I will give that a try.
Your welcome. Keep us updated on progress. Thanks.
(04-10-2014, 10:23 PM)Matt83 Wrote: So lets start....
I have never been one to believe in things if this nature until recently. My mother has a deep sense of this and has for decades however being young and dumb I dismissed her stories as fable.

Here is my experience and any answers would be greatly appreciated

My fiancé and I have slept in the same bed for years now. Never any sleep issues. She moved into a older town home approximately a year ago. Since that time when I am there I can only sleep if she is there other wise I am restless and feel something uncomfortable. Note... This only happens here. I have slept through tornadoes. She never has been able to rest in the room regardless of my presence. She now refuses to and sleeps on a twin in another room. Where she has no problems. I however sleep or attempt to with no luck until she comes in. She is pure of heart and has a beautiful soul. Not like anything I have ever seen. Last night I experienced open and shutting of doors ( never experienced before ) but I have drawn a few conclusions and would like some advice.

I feel that I can only sleep because the positive energy she gives off either combats or is being fed off of by whatever is negative there. And I feel it does this to her when she is by herself. I think when I am alone it attempts to feed off of me even though I am more negative/ realist/ type A person. It still makes me restless. I feel like when it is te both of us she is unknowingly protecting me and fights off whatever is there while attempting to sleep. I rest soundly as long as she is there.

When we are at the condo we can fight over nothing in that room. When we leave its like a peaceful feeling exist. When she stays at my place we both sleep soundly. No restlessness. No fighting what so ever. We never fought for 4 years of dating and courtship until she moved in that room.

Other events at the same location
People randomly fall down stairs that never have problems with this
The family dog who was blind and would sniff carpet to walk and had been up and down stairs mysteriously fell through the balcony to her death. ( she never went near it before
Also the dog rarely ever went In that room almost like it avoided it. Would only go in if I were there or my fiancé. Would go anywhere else but There.

Can anyone shed any light on this. My mother who's spiritual beliefs and convictions tell me this is possible but she hasn't experienced this type before.
i also experice negative feeling

I read through your experiences, and I do see why you feel like there is something oppressive hanging around the house, especially in that one room. What you describe can have mundane explanations, and the various parts of what you wrote could really all be coincidences. But everything together could point to some kind of paranormal phenomenon.

I'm interested in the mood changes when you are in that particular room. I'd suggest that next time you find yourselves feeling like arguing there, that you agree you will both step outside. If the anger fades, you will have a pretty good piece of the puzzle. It is not unknown that emotions can get manipulated by a presence.

I can't begin to tie the dog's death or the people falling down with anything. Do the people report being pushed? Just how many people have tumbled down the steps? Without a pretty strong correlation between the falls and something else, it might be nothing more than people fell. I'm sorry about the dog. But again, it's tough to assign too much to this without knowing more.

Can your fiance move her bedroom to another room in the house until you get this figured out?
Agreed Gizmo some energies feed upon negative emotions so will manipulate people to get the result they want, worth checking it out.
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
It is very possible energies affect you in such way. I would do as they suggest, see a priest/pastor/psychic. I also suggest burning incense, or even better herbs. (particulary sage) Also making loud clapping noises might help.
I am going to shed a different kind of light here, that hasn't been brought up by the others for this issue.
I think there is something going on chemically in her bedroom. I would bring in a home inspector to look for any mold, chemicals that may have treated for the carpet, type of paint or cleaner that may have been used in the suite, as well as any pesticides. Some everyday cleaners can have harmful effects in animals, especially if they are for floors as animals' noses are closer on the ground than ours. The dog may have smelling something harmful and tried to avoid the bedroom, then something may have happened where the fumes had expanded out of the room, like a gust of air, causing the dog to become confused and disoriented and ended up jumping off the balcony, unfortunately. I'm sorry for your loss.
Here is a good site to see what kinds of chemicals may be harmful to your pet, and anyone else in the household. I advise everyone to read this. (NOTE TO EVERYONE: DO NOT MIX BLEACH WITH ANY TYPE OF ACID)
http://dogs.about.com/od/safetytips/qt/C...o-Dogs.htm
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Negative energy in my room causing me to see things? fae1993 5 4,381 03-03-2018, 07:36 PM
Last Post: driftwoodms14
Wink How To: Releasing Negative Energy PurityParanormal 9 2,284 03-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Last Post: driftwoodms14
  Negative energy black magic/insane Believer 13 1 2,091 01-01-2016, 04:29 PM
Last Post: Itheblaze
  Blocking out negative energy ? closertodeath 8 6,780 04-03-2015, 05:58 PM
Last Post: Fair_Luminary
  Negative energy radiating in my bedroom? Voodoo? astroz 3 3,088 01-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Last Post: Itheblaze