Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I see demons when I close my eyes
They're not like "regular demons". Not the type that you hear about in the bible. I don't think any of the holy books talk about beings like this but I could be wrong. They're big, stronger than most or what you would think of for "regular demons". And they're smart, calculating, manipulative.

I think they're more like from a ruling class of demons or some type of "demon illuminati". I swear i'm only making up these words not the descriptions. I've seen things that scare the stuff out of me and they're starting to affect me physically. But let me tell you guys out there what I've seen so far.

For starters, dragons. One huge, made of all black smoke. I think he's like they're god. One red, made of flame, he's malevolent and he snaps with a great big beak like a parrot but he snaps like a viper.

Then there's my guy. The man screaming in infinite darkness. I empathise with him as an introvert. But I know he's suffering, constantly surrounded with darkness, everyone's hopes, hates, happiness, pain. All things mixed together and moving so much that they just make darkness. infinite darkness.

Then there are the myriad of other demons that try to posses me at any random turn. At first, I thought that they were just psychological manifestations of my own dark intentions. But any time I pay them any attention they attempt to take over control of the whole ship and do things I never thought of. And I know, your thinking this is just in my head and maybe it is. I'd really like to get past this.

But there is this evil feeling like they've been locked up for years and finally getting their chance to go out and do mischief. Like you would attribute to a Djinn. But then there are other feelings, really they're trains of thought. And they definitely belong to a being from the ruling class. Management. No, Ruling Class. People who are born to rule. Set apart from the others.

To be honest I feel like if I walked into around real demons, while letting one of these things take over, They'd be scared. Real life scared. The type of scared you get when your around someone that can hurt you and you both know you can't hurt them. Someone that has no concern for your well being and would hurt you at any turn.

Now every time I close my eyes and try to clear my head I feel someone scratching on the inside of my skull in the back Right F***ING CORNER. And it is driving me f****ing NUTS!!!!

AND. When I tried breathing and meditation, something. Like a living gas crept in and now it's hard to breathe. I kept, no, KEEP getting this feeling something horrible is, has, about to happen like having PTSD from a trip to hell. I find myself screaming like the people in the movie the fourth kind. It's terrible, it's ridiculous. There's no one I know that I can tell about this. And 3 am is an hour and half away. Yay. I wonder what that will bring. I've been having vivid dreams and I could swear f***ing astral planing or something but now I feel like something bad is going to happen because there is something heavy in the left side of my chest and it's not coming out no matter how many deep breaths. I gotta read the bible or something say some very sincere prayers before I go to bed tonight. I don't want this to get out of hand but I don't really have control over this.

God be with me and also with You.
What kinda of mischief were you into before all this started? Where you playing with spirit boards? Were you messing with dark arts? Did you p**** off someone in the dark arts and now she sent you a curse of foul spirits against you? What's the root cause, then you can go about the cure.
(04-04-2014, 02:45 AM)Itheblaze Wrote: What kinda of mischief were you into before all this started? Where you playing with spirit boards? Were you messing with dark arts? Did you p**** off someone in the dark arts and now she sent you a curse of foul spirits against you? What's the root cause, then you can go about the cure.

Yea...NO. I get what your saying, but no. I've never dabbled in anything supernatural before. Ever. Never even seen a ouija board. Don't know anybody that does. This is just me. All this stuff came about after I started "looking in the back of my head" trying to bring out ideas for stories or characters. I wanted to unlock hidden parts of my own personality and build upon them. But I guess I opened doors that I shouldn't have. I really didn't think those kinds of things would exist in my own brain.

Like you, I really thought those were things you had to go out and find not uncover in your cranium. This has been one long weird path and surprises keep coming.
This sounds really bad and you need serious help, If you are religious try your priest/pastor if not try looking for a Chi Master usually found with a Buddhist/Taoist community or Temple but not always.

There is a basic way to protect yourself by visualization...SEE a white light coming from above into your head, then going into and around your body like you are in the middle of an egg filled with white light, SEE the shell as mirrors facing outwards which reflect anything away from you. remember the more you SEE and believe this it does become real in the ether and protects you.

There are books about psychic self protection perhaps check some of these out and get one.

Often crystals can help repel and absorb negative energies, black tourmaline, smokey quartz and labradorite are three but they must be cleansed before use and every 24 hrs when used constantly...these should be kept on your person, if they will be strong enough against the type of energy you describe I don't know but worth a try.

You could also try lighting candles and incense, Frankincense is a cleanser for one, sage another. There are more...

Good luck and keep us posted.
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
(04-04-2014, 12:57 PM)pix Wrote: This sounds really bad and you need serious help, If you are religious try your priest/pastor if not try looking for a Chi Master usually found with a Buddhist/Taoist community or Temple but not always.

There is a basic way to protect yourself by visualization...SEE a white light coming from above into your head, then going into and around your body like you are in the middle of an egg filled with white light, SEE the shell as mirrors facing outwards which reflect anything away from you. remember the more you SEE and believe this it does become real in the ether and protects you.

There are books about psychic self protection perhaps check some of these out and get one.

Often crystals can help repel and absorb negative energies, black tourmaline, smokey quartz and labradorite are three but they must be cleansed before use and every 24 hrs when used constantly...these should be kept on your person, if they will be strong enough against the type of energy you describe I don't know but worth a try.

You could also try lighting candles and incense, Frankincense is a cleanser for one, sage another. There are more...

Thx... will use that visualization for anytime things get scary. Appreciate your help.
(04-04-2014, 01:04 PM)blk/m/87 Wrote:
(04-04-2014, 12:57 PM)pix Wrote: This sounds really bad and you need serious help, If you are religious try your priest/pastor if not try looking for a Chi Master usually found with a Buddhist/Taoist community or Temple but not always.

Thx... will use that visualization for anytime things get scary. Appreciate your help.
No probs...there are other ways too but try those others first....will help whenever I can you can p.m me anytime.

Where did you get the idea to look in the back of your mind to discover the hidden imagination within? Some of the unfortunate people are in asylums today for insanity and will be there for life. I believe you will lose control and go insane if you don't figure out how to close whatever you opened.
(04-04-2014, 01:52 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: Where did you get the idea to look in the back of your mind to discover the hidden imagination within? Some of the unfortunate people are in asylums today for insanity and will be there for life. I believe you will lose control and go insane if you don't figure out how to close whatever you opened.

HA! it's funny you say that. I've actually been having like ongoing back and forth between and some lizard like demon that lives back there. And I just keep visualizing him behind a big door with lots of locks. Locks and locks and locks. I repeat that phase over and over again to keep him back there but still since he's not gone his voice and persona often creeps back. I'll try visualizing him banished and away.

As far as going crazy, I think I've been fighting that all my life. Always flirting with the line but never the real determination to submit to the voices and let them control me. I have a family, mother, brother, nephew, nieces. People who would lose their mind if I let mine get the better of me. These things help me keep the monsters at bay.

And searching behind the eyeballs. That's was dangerous curiosity I guess, I wanted to know what was making me tick. What game kinks and fits and made walk one way and talk another. Couldn't help but wonder.
Just keep control and the doors locked and you'll be o.k. the visualization could help but you could SEE the energy surrounded in light but with the mirrors facing inwards to it this time....rather like putting it in a tin can with white light and locking down the top and bottom with inward facing mirrors.
I had a close friend who experienced something alot similar, next thing you know hes telling everyone he was a powerful demon sent here to set off some sort of diabolical plan, I cant recall what name he was calling himself but he had a name. His mother finally took him to a hospital. Turned out he was schizophrenic. Didn't show signs until then and he was in his late 20's. All is well now with proper care and medication. Just throwing that out there, no offense meant!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do demons exist? Not in the eyes of the courts UglyNRude 19 9,411 06-30-2010, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Ghost1428