Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dark creature on the snowy street (with pictures)
Scream_16 
I've been meaning to do this -post this picture somewhere ever since I took it in early 2011.
Backround:
It was a snowy day and I was walking home the usual way.
It was around 4pm. At that time of my life, I used to take a lot of landscape-style photos and just like that I took The picture.

There was no one walking anywhere around, I remember and know that because I never take pictures when strangers are around (don't want to violate peoples privacy).
However, when I came home, I started going through the pics and noticed that black figure in it. Pretty soon, I forgot the whole thing and today (over three years later) I was going through some old photos and came across this, yet again.
I decided to post it now, to get someones opinion and point of view and to "rest in peace" from this thing (I hate when I haven't done something I've / I had planned to do)

Pictures (with text and the un-treated one)
[Image: 040120112077+(2).jpg]
[Image: 040120112077.jpg]
More:

So, my question is kind of... What do You think it / she / he... is?
One thing is clear: it is not a human (at least not a human in physical form since there was no one.)

The creature looks like it's facing me (and the camera), and if you zoom close enough, you can actually see a lighter area around the supposed face) that proves it most definitely wasn't a human over there, I would've noticed it especially with the face looking at me, and I would not have taken the picture.

If someone needs any more info, I'm happy to answer if it helps to determine the nature of this thing.

It does look like someone on a bike in the snow. The picture itself, with those winter snowed trees is just breathtaking. Very nice .
interesting. im not trained in the paranormal but it looks like she is wearing some sort of dress.
(03-29-2014, 07:34 PM)raerae28 Wrote: interesting. im not trained in the paranormal but it looks like she is wearing some sort of dress.

I thought the exactly same.
In the other hand it looks like someone on a bike, but at the same time, thinking differently, it looks like a figure just standing there, wearing a sheer dress and holding something in its arms.
Maybe a broom? Kinda looks like a handle.
(03-29-2014, 07:28 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: It does look like someone on a bike in the snow. The picture itself, with those winter snowed trees is just breathtaking. Very nice .

Thanks, the landscape is pretty indeed.

I can say 100% there was no one [actual person] biking when I took the picture. Of course it is impossible for me to actually prove anything and that really isn't my goal.

Can it be a ghost of a person riding a bike? That place has its history and was pretty disgusting, so wouldn't be a surprise if it was one of the many people who died there
How can you ride in the snow though?
Was there someone else there while you took the pictures, Sense to me at least it just seems as someone on their bike

"To play a wrong note is insignificant, To play without passion is inexcusable" ~ Ludvig van Beethoven
What did the figure do, cross the road or fade away or what. I do not see a bike at all. Could had just been a person in winter gear crossing the road?
[Image: bygone1.gif]