Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I saw him;'°;/ HELP;';;[
Head_16 
[Image: Untitled.png]
That's very nicely done for marker. Did you do this fine work, or did someone else in class contribute?
I agree with blaze...save it for art class.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

(03-12-2014, 03:06 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: That's very nicely done for marker. Did you do this fine work, or did someone else in class contribute?
No'';';;' Thi';;;;;'""s picture made Lily. What should I';';';;;][ do<<? It's awful.;';'';''']]]]]° ° ° °
~~ malplena ;';; ??? }}[ He exist?
malplena[][][
malplena
malplena[]
malplena//////////////////////.
(03-12-2014, 03:31 PM)scarygirl67 Wrote: I agree with blaze...save it for art class.
How;';;[ did you kn]]]]]]]ow about art°;/ class?,,,.<< Malplena it's you? ;;;; What did you do with Lily? --------0xxxmonstro?
As alcohol enters the blood stream, it constricts the language and writing abilities of the brain. As we see here in this fine example.
Excellent capture of paranormal, I have seen much worse examples claimed to be demons. Its sad so many non believers making fun of you. Oh wait they are believers.
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
(03-12-2014, 05:24 PM)UglyNRude Wrote: Excellent capture of paranormal, I have seen much worse examples claimed to be demons. Its sad so many non believers making fun of you. Oh wait they are believers.

I wouldn't make fun, but I think there is both a language difference and an attempt to draw something the OP thinks they experienced.

Hard to know. Sorry, but I cannot quite get what the OP is trying to say.
LOL... I don't think anyone can get what she is trying to say! perhaps if he/she tries again!!
You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
(03-12-2014, 04:08 PM)Itheblaze Wrote: As alcohol enters the blood stream, it constricts the language and writing abilities of the brain. As we see here in this fine example.

Lol that's great! Just made my day :-)
Sometimes I have believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast
[°[°[[[°] Again;';'[... Malplena...°°°[He looks°;°;°[[;°;... He always';°[;['° looks;''l';l;'l... He's'l';l/ real?;'°'; Lily, why?[[]]][]///////////
//////
[][][;°;'