Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kentucky
06-21-2009, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2009 10:21 AM by Andrasta.)
Kentucky
Duncan House, Nicholasville

Information about the haunts in this B&B can be found in Warrior's article.
The Seelbach Hilton Hotel, Louisiville

From the official hotel site:

Quote:The enchanting aura of The Seelbach has made it a romantic choice for wedding events over the course of almost 100 years.

Back in 1936, Patricia Wilson fell to her death in a service elevator. People say she was despondent over the tragic death of her husband. They had been separated for about a year.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2009, 01:23 AM
RE: Kentucky
Here's a place I went to a few months ago. It's called The Doe Run Inn and it's in Meade County KY.

[Image: dri.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-13-2009, 01:35 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2009 01:47 PM by AvengingxAngel.)
Hotel Name: The Doe Run Inn

County: Meade
City: Brandenburg

Official Site: Can be found here

My Experience
I went to this bead & breakfast about 2 months ago. It is known to be haunted and has been investigated several times. I brought my ouija board that night to see if it would work. I got room 12, which is supposedly the room with most paranormal activity. There aren't tv's there so it's extremely quiet and you can hear....
Sorry I have to post like this, somethings wrong with my pc.

Continued...
and you can hear nearly every movement. I locked the door and was sitting there reading it,then the door opened. I don't know how because it was a bolt lock. Later that night I decided to use my ouija board and did for awhile but nothing happened. There is an old red rocking chair in the middle of the room that started rocking. No windows were open and no air conditioner was on. It was rocking like an actual person was in it.So...
I put my ouija board away and turned the light on. I kept it on and sat up until 5 a.m because I was really freaked out.

That was my experience. It's a beautiful place yet very creepy during the night. I highly recomend taking a visit there if your ever in northern Kentucky.

I actually had a dream about being there last night. lol
07-13-2009, 03:08 PM
Hey AA, glad you posted this!

“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html
07-13-2009, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2009 04:25 PM by AvengingxAngel.)
well I can't delete a message so I'll Edit it since it's in the entirely wrong section....
06-03-2010, 07:36 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2010 07:48 AM by melissaky.)
Hi all!! I am from Bardstown.Ky and we have 2 haunted places right here.One is called the Talbot tavern .Many paranormal investigations have been performed there and there is good evidence that it is haunted .I am sorry I don't have any links but if you google it a lot of sites will come up for it.The talbot tavern is the oldest stage-coach stop west of the Alleghenies.There is oodles of history there .There is some hauntings I have heard about that involve Jesse James and his gang who stayed there.Check it out. Also, there is the jailers inn B&B .It was our county jail until a new one was built and is on the historic registry.There again has also been a lot of evidence of ghosts and hauntings there.Again I don't have any links to put up but google it and I am sure you can find info.I have seen some ghost videos of both of these places on you tube and such.Unfortunately ,I have no personal exp. to share but, I have heard many stories from people I trust that make me believe that they are truly haunted places.There is also a woman named Patti Starr that is psychic and has had personal experiences to share .Anyway, I thought these might be interesting places to check out if you are of a mind to. Happy hunting!
I just checked out Patti Starr's site .It is ghosthunter.com.She is having ghost tours of bardstown June 5 til sometime in Sept of 2010.She was also the manager of the Talbot tavern for some time and has had personal experiences.Go there and check it out .! Again happy hunting!
06-03-2010, 08:03 AM
(06-03-2010 07:36 AM)melissaky Wrote:  Hi all!! I am from Bardstown.Ky and we have 2 haunted places right here.One is called the Talbot tavern .Many paranormal investigations have been performed there and there is good evidence that it is haunted .I am sorry I don't have any links but if you google it a lot of sites will come up for it.The talbot tavern is the oldest stage-coach stop west of the Alleghenies.There is oodles of history there .There is some hauntings I have heard about that involve Jesse James and his gang who stayed there.Check it out. Also, there is the jailers inn B&B .It was our county jail until a new one was built and is on the historic registry.There again has also been a lot of evidence of ghosts and hauntings there.Again I don't have any links to put up but google it and I am sure you can find info.I have seen some ghost videos of both of these places on you tube and such.Unfortunately ,I have no personal exp. to share but, I have heard many stories from people I trust that make me believe that they are truly haunted places.There is also a woman named Patti Starr that is psychic and has had personal experiences to share .Anyway, I thought these might be interesting places to check out if you are of a mind to. Happy hunting!
I just checked out Patti Starr's site .It is ghosthunter.com.She is having ghost tours of bardstown June 5 til sometime in Sept of 2010.She was also the manager of the Talbot tavern for some time and has had personal experiences.Go there and check it out .! Again happy hunting!

Welcome to the forum melissaky. Thank you for the info Smile

Love generously, care deeply, speak kindly....... Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.