Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Seen Something As Real As You And I
When I was 4 years old, my mother in law were playing in my basement. In this basement, which was finished, there was a bedroom, decent sized, and a laundry room, also kind of large. I ended up playing on a typewriter she had in the corner. And maybe I typed something weird on the type writer but my mom ended up going upstairs and told me to shut off the light when I come upstairs. To go upstairs, theres 2 levels of stairs, 1 set leads to the backdoor, and the other to the living space. To shut off the lights to the basement the switches are at the top of the first flight of stairs. But anyways, my mom is a super superstitious person. She uses tero cards or what ever and she even sometimes tells me weird things like sometimes she hears clapping or fingers snappin in her closet or near her ear. But yeah back to the story, I'm alone in the basement now and Im on the typewriter. I decide I'm done playing and I walk up that first flight of stairs and when I was a kid for some reason I always looked into the dark as I shut off the lights. As soon as the lights went off, I seen a figure run at me from the basement with red eyes and I cant even explain the shape of it. I run directly to my mom who was in the living room and told her what I seen and she just told me that I don't have to worry and not to be scared. She went downstairs with a bible and I followed after about half an hour. I don't know how much courage she had to go down there or if she was just plain curious. She started burning sweetgrass or sage or something and started reading from the bible while walking around down there. We eventually went upstairs, watched TV and I actually forgot about what happened for a few hours. My mom wanted me to sleep in bed with her that night so I did, and we laid in bed and she asked me what exactly I saw and I started to get really really scared again. She left the hallway light on so I would feel safe. Suddenly out of no where the bed went up 90 degrees so that we were facing the wall in front of us and went back down, this was probably around a second long. She started laughing and said "GET OUT OF HERE YOU DEMON, you cant scare me". I fell asleep around a few minutes later, I was crying and really freaked out. But when I fell asleep I had this feeling of water coming over me.

Ever since this event, I have felt "haunted" and have seen and felt things that not many people get to or want to experience.

From a first hand experience person, I can most definetely tell you that "ghost" and the paranormal are real. There as real as you and I and this is not a fictional story. I was traumatized and had the feeling of monster in the closet and under the bed until my late teens.

Check some of my other posts, to see some of the other phenomenon going on within my life. I just want to understand what exactly has been going on.
shadows, noises, sleep paralysis, spirals of light[/font]
This sounds like a Demon to me. For whatever reason you are it's victim. At least for now. When I was younger I had a few encounters with my demon, it went on for a few years and that wasn't even the beginning of my encounters, and I've had many since.. I'm not actually sure how to be rid of this. I am simply giving you my opinion. While I was reading this I got shivers like I usually do when I hear something paranormal that is true. About a year ago my buddy moved into this new place and in the trash was this painting which was clearly evil but was able to manipulate us to not destroy it.. It still does to this day.. I have it still. But when I first held it, it was the exact same presence as the demon I battled when I was younger.. And every now and again his presence grows and I need to repress him, it again..
(02-16-2014, 08:35 PM)HunterBrothers Wrote: This sounds like a Demon to me. For whatever reason you are it's victim. At least for now. When I was younger I had a few encounters with my demon, it went on for a few years and that wasn't even the beginning of my encounters, and I've had many since.. I'm not actually sure how to be rid of this. I am simply giving you my opinion. While I was reading this I got shivers like I usually do when I hear something paranormal that is true. About a year ago my buddy moved into this new place and in the trash was this painting which was clearly evil but was able to manipulate us to not destroy it.. It still does to this day.. I have it still. But when I first held it, it was the exact same presence as the demon I battled when I was younger.. And every now and again his presence grows and I need to repress him, it again..

the reason why i think its a demon is i've had random thoughts while studying or searching on the internet to sell my soul which in my head i thought of and contemplated and has scared me. but now im starting to feel okay about it, and i wont be trying to sign no contract haha.
Mine always would attempt to communicate with me mentally, not always in a hostile way more like a sadistic playful tease. The weirdest thing with my whole demon is he's talking to me then all of a sudden we flash to another plane and we argue however I'm unable to hear anything either of us say. He grows angry and chases me, we both moved eerily fast. After a few minutes we stop argue and again I can't hear anything I chased him down. After a while a flash and I jolt up in my bed looking out my bedroom window. He's standing on the car repair building across the street smirking. He looked at me a bit ran off and that was the last I saw of him.. Until that painting came into the picture.. Now he's more my prisoner than I his..

~Arcanae
(02-17-2014, 12:48 AM)HunterBrothers Wrote: Mine always would attempt to communicate with me mentally, not always in a hostile way more like a sadistic playful tease. The weirdest thing with my whole demon is he's talking to me then all of a sudden we flash to another plane and we argue however I'm unable to hear anything either of us say. He grows angry and chases me, we both moved eerily fast. After a few minutes we stop argue and again I can't hear anything I chased him down. After a while a flash and I jolt up in my bed looking out my bedroom window. He's standing on the car repair building across the street smirking. He looked at me a bit ran off and that was the last I saw of him.. Until that painting came into the picture.. Now he's more my prisoner than I his..

~Arcanae

thats awesome, maybe it's stuck to you, and not so much you're being followed by it. i would love to enforce slavery on something that tormented me in my early years, and in my later years, made him realize that maybe once i am gone to that side, he is gone aswell.

do you think these things have feelings? its nothing like an animal preying on something, its more like it just pokes in to get some energy out of you by scarying you.
I think they do. They all have different levels of powers and intelligence
yes i can understand that, being "around" forever and gaining knowledge on all things and personalities, languages, and souls.
Also much like insects versus human some species just have it easier and better off the bat
~Arcanae
I have been trying to think of the face i seen, and i can't explain it at all, it was not human. it was not like a face you've seen in a movie. it was groutesque looking. monster like.

ive been thinking about doing some type of hypnosis to recall the event, but im afraid if it will be a haunting experience to see it again. opinions please.
(02-17-2014, 09:22 PM)DAKOTABOOZER Wrote: I have been trying to think of the face i seen, and i can't explain it at all, it was not human. it was not like a face you've seen in a movie. it was groutesque looking. monster like.

ive been thinking about doing some type of hypnosis to recall the event, but im afraid if it will be a haunting experience to see it again. opinions please.

It may be a good thing to see it, even if it is a bit traumatic. Just so you can see what you can find on the web. Get more research on it perhaps

~Arcanae