Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Have you met a vampire?
02-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Have you met a vampire?
Has anybody even met a vampire? Asked one about themself? [Image: sly-smiley-face.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-12-2014, 05:21 PM
RE: Have you met a vampire?
I have met physic vampires which take (or try to) energy from you but the other sort no and I certainly don't believe they exist except in books and films.

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
02-17-2014, 09:40 PM
(02-12-2014 05:21 PM)pix Wrote:  I have met physic vampires which take (or try to) energy from you but the other sort no and I certainly don't believe they exist except in books and films.

Anything's possible though. I think vampires are real. Icontexto-emoticons-04-032x032
02-18-2014, 01:55 PM
Sure anythings possible!!Smile

You walk in the long grass and wonder why you can not see!!
02-21-2014, 11:28 PM
Don't quote me or anything, but I do recall seeing some documentaries and studies showing that eating the blood of those younger than you can have positive effects on the aging process. Something to do with a timer built into your dna that dictates the natural slowing of your bodies ability to produce cells as you age .

I've heard of psychic vampires / shadow people and do believe in those. However I haven't ever had any reason to believe in the traditional ones. Over indulgent upper class sociopaths who get a power rush from drinking blood though, much more believable. Who knows though, it may even be good for them.
02-22-2014, 11:23 PM
(02-21-2014 11:28 PM)ParanormalPatron Wrote:  Don't quote me or anything, but I do recall seeing some documentaries and studies showing that eating the blood of those younger than you can have positive effects on the aging process. Something to do with a timer built into your dna that dictates the natural slowing of your bodies ability to produce cells as you age .

I've heard of psychic vampires / shadow people and do believe in those. However I haven't ever had any reason to believe in the traditional ones. Over indulgent upper class sociopaths who get a power rush from drinking blood though, much more believable. Who knows though, it may even be good for them.

What about the people who physically need blood? I've heard that there are people out there that have some kind of endogenous retro virus that makes in so they need to consume blood. Apparently their senses are heightened and they have a strong empathy but they look pale and sick if they don't get blood.
02-23-2014, 09:57 PM
I can't say that I've heard of that. If you can find some information on it, I'd be very interested.
02-24-2014, 11:36 AM (This post was last modified: 02-25-2014 06:20 AM by scarygirl67.)
I've read that there are cults,that drink blood(yuk)devil worshipers,but don't quote me on that.I've never encountered one.Watch some movies on them,that's about it.Keep the faith & good luck.
02-25-2014, 11:25 PM
Not really surprising since cannibalism is still a part of this world. I'm sure their are plenty of cults that consume human blood in less.....kinda areas of the world. Or who knows they could also exist in the more civilized parts as well. Satanic cults are always disturbing groups and it always seems like there is somebody rich and famous in them.
02-28-2014, 01:24 PM
(02-23-2014 09:57 PM)ParanormalPatron Wrote:  I can't say that I've heard of that. If you can find some information on it, I'd be very interested.

I heard about it at this website. Apparently the creator is writing it from his own expirences. http://vampirewebsite.net/