Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
christian prophetic
Hi Is there anyone on here that is a Christian prophetic and can see things the Holy Spirit wants them to see, near Pittsburgh, PA? I need to find someone who can help me figure out what is making a black magic spell on me hard to break and/or the correct way of breaking it off. I have been looking everywhere and can't find anyone. I really need to get this spell off now because it's getting harder to fight this magic. The Lord had guided me to learn exactly what this problem I have is so that is how I am sure it is magic attacking me. If you are a person like this and can help, please PM me. Thanks. Angie
(01-22-2014, 05:15 PM)angie291 Wrote: a Christian prophetic and can see things the Holy Spirit wants them to see

I would never put my trust in a stranger claiming to be the above...
I was thinking exactly the same thing.
Thank you Gizmo and CDS...I agree also. If you put something like that out there publicly, you are asking for all kinds of types to answer you. There are plenty out there who want to do more harm than good, and it is the REAL kind of harm.

On that note, let us know if anyone PM's you asking for money to lift this 'curse.' Anyone doing this would be intending harm.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

Does black magic exist at all? Or does it only exist in your mind? You have to believe in it for it to work. I have challenged practitioners to use it on me. Nothing has happened. Here is an example of the one of the worlds strongest practitioners being challenged by a non believer. Guess what the magic failed because it doesn't exist outside your mind. You control what you think and you maybe creating the bad because you believe in it.

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/.../en_1.html
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
You have no idea what you're talking about. Do not write me again!!!!!!!

(01-27-2014, 08:56 AM)UglyNRude Wrote: Does black magic exist at all? Or does it only exist in your mind? You have to believe in it for it to work. I have challenged practitioners to use it on me. Nothing has happened. Here is an example of the one of the worlds strongest practitioners being challenged by a non believer. Guess what the magic failed because it doesn't exist outside your mind. You control what you think and you maybe creating the bad because you believe in it.

http://www.rationalistinternational.net/.../en_1.html

I would know if someone is lying because I am christian prophetic. I am being attacked and it is blocking the messages. I hear and learn much from the Lord, but I cannot hear what is keeping this spell active. I can tell if someone is really christian also. Thank you for your concern. Smile I just need some help from a christian who can see the big picture in my situation so I know what further action to take.

(01-27-2014, 07:40 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote: Thank you Gizmo and CDS...I agree also. If you put something like that out there publicly, you are asking for all kinds of types to answer you. There are plenty out there who want to do more harm than good, and it is the REAL kind of harm.

On that note, let us know if anyone PM's you asking for money to lift this 'curse.' Anyone doing this would be intending harm.

I'm trying to understand. You're a prophet, but something is blocking your messages you get. Somehow, you have concluded it is some type of Black Magic.

Since you are Christian, my advice would be for you to pray for protection and guidance. If you have a direct line to God as one of his prophets, then He ought to be able to sort this one out, no?

Second choice - go to your minister or pastor and pray together for deliverance from this. I believe this is the only course that the Bible allows (isn't it?) because it forbids anything to do with the occult at all.

Third choice, (and my personal favorite one) is to calm down a little and try not to let the whole curses and magic thing get to you. Do Christians even believe in magic? I thought that was a pagan belief? Actually, I think that if you try to rationalize this whole thing, you will find that the bad luck, black magic, blocking thing is building in your mind. Please consider whether you are getting upset and then feeling worse because you suspect evil doings.

I hope you find peace soon.
(01-22-2014, 05:15 PM)angie291 Wrote: Hi Is there anyone on here that is a Christian prophetic and can see things the Holy Spirit wants them to see, near Pittsburgh, PA? I need to find someone who can help me figure out what is making a black magic spell on me hard to break and/or the correct way of breaking it off. I have been looking everywhere and can't find anyone. I really need to get this spell off now because it's getting harder to fight this magic. The Lord had guided me to learn exactly what this problem I have is so that is how I am sure it is magic attacking me. If you are a person like this and can help, please PM me. Thanks. Angie

This is as simple as praying.
Take Gizmo advise and 2 or more other Christians to pray with you at church. When 2 or 3 gathered together thy will be done you know. If you don't mind me asking, who do you think put a curse on you? And why?
Honestly, I fit the description (I think), short of location, and do not think this is the best way to handle this situation. You should definitely talk to a respected clergyman/woman. Miracle shopping can cause more bad than good. Two things you can do to help, don't tamper with black magic and work on your personal barriers. Ask God for assistance. If you believe as much to realize it is magic you must also realize that such magic is conjured and can be broken by humans. It can only control what you let it control.
Emily
We are spiritual beings having a human experience.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prophetic dream-should I tell the person whom I dreamt about? Isis777 6 1,206 02-06-2018, 12:27 PM
Last Post: Isis777