Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do crystals and good luck charms and such work?
Ok so the question is in the title do they really work?

My curiosity is really in crystals and charms that have been blessed or something. Do they really work? I've never had experience with them and I'm curious.

Also if they do work where can i get one?
Black Tourmaline works for me and most everyone I've recommended it to for clearing negative energy, night terrors etc...
Smudging with Sage also works...

As with many things, I think that any 'power' it is thought to have lies in the belief of the person who is using them. If people aren't charging others to go into their homes and burn sage (which stinks to high heaven by the way)...I don't have a problem with the comfort people get from such rituals. Most new age shops have the crystals and many have people there who will tell you the thoughts behind them.
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

(01-14-2014, 08:04 AM)scarygirl67 Wrote: As with many things, I think that any 'power' it is thought to have lies in the belief of the person who is using them. If people aren't charging others to go into their homes and burn sage (which stinks to high heaven by the way)...I don't have a problem with the comfort people get from such rituals. Most new age shops have the crystals and many have people there who will tell you the thoughts behind them.

I think intent is a large part... yes.
I think they work yes: I won quite a bit of them and I usually cleanse them with sage after I'm done working on them. =)

What kind of crystals are you looking for?
"True love is like ghosts, which everyone talks about and few have seen." ~Francois de La Rochefoucauld

The smudging may be a commercial misinterpretation.

It may in fact be mud baths, used to draw toxins out of the body.
I once hung a white crystal quartz in a satin blue pouch by my front door. I had a whole bunch of trouble. I took it down and those issues stopped.
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
(06-19-2015, 04:36 PM)angelaura Wrote: I once hung a white crystal quartz in a satin blue pouch by my front door. I had a whole bunch of trouble. I took it down and those issues stopped.

Well that sucks... did you clean and program it prior to hanging it up? That's kinda a must with Quartz. Or, at least the cleansing part
No matter how bleak or how hopeless, No matter how hard or how far
You can never break my conation, Tear the will apart from desire
(06-19-2015, 08:04 PM)Beccah Wrote:
(06-19-2015, 04:36 PM)angelaura Wrote: I once hung a white crystal quartz in a satin blue pouch by my front door. I had a whole bunch of trouble. I took it down and those issues stopped.

Well that sucks... did you clean and program it prior to hanging it up? That's kinda a must with Quartz. Or, at least the cleansing part

No. I was in my early stages of discovering paganism. I thought you were supposed to put crystals and gems around. I always seems to read things in list forms. Like this is for this, etc, but when it comes to instructions I always miss key explanations.
The hero is brave in deeds as well as words - Aesop

Please all, and you will please none - Aesop
I believe they do. I have my different crystals and stones for different energy work, and sometimes I don't know what I'd do without them!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone Know a Good Good Luck Charm or Stone ElizebethRotly 20 23,327 02-11-2018, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Chevleia