Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
amityville house demon face...
hi, I was wondering if someone can help me out with this photo I have of the amityville house in NJ. I took a 2 hour ride just to see it with my children and took some photos of it. I was in shock after I view this one pic on my digital camera... As i zoomed in on it, I found a demon face with horns and alligator skin in a bush on the lower left hand corner of the pic! there is also a white face next to it... Can someone please help me zoom in on the pic and try to find it. I can't seem to zoom in on it and save it so I can post it here. I would appreciate anyones help because believe me when I tell you......IT'S WORTH IT! scary and freaky.
Thanx

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\My Pictures\Amityville Horror house[/img]
Your insert image is not working. You can't insert an image from your computer. It need to be hosted somewhere and the url for its location posted.

I have not found a way here to attached an image to a post like you can on my site.

There is not a way to upload images directly to this site. Most people use a free image hosting service such as PhotoBucket

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
OH, I'll try that thanx....
I hope you're able to get the photo posted. I have always been fascinated by that house
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

If you have any trouble shoe-shoe, then email it to me (click on eyepriestess, then when your in my profile - click on send eyepriestess an email) and i will upload it for you on my photobucket and then put the image into this post.

(06-14-2009, 04:33 PM)shoe-shoe Wrote: OH, I'll try that thanx....

All my life I always wanted to be somebody. Now I see that I should have been more specific...
I can host it on my site if there is a problem with these other solution.

A lot of helpful people here. I have also offered to do the same.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. ~ Terry Pratchett

The Paranormal Beliefs Survey  ~^*White face*^~  Paranormal Questions & Answers
Some say Amityville is still haunted to this day. Wouldn't shock me if you found something in your pics. Still be awsome to see though. i'd reaaly like to see it some day.
When i wake up everything will be all right...
I saw the house one time and I wasn't able to get very close. It was in 1983, and whoever was living there didn't encourage any curiosity seekers. I know that the Lutz family who were allegedly attacked by demonic forces in the house ("The Amityville Horror") were supposedly debunked, but considering the DeFeo family and the son who murdered them all in their sleep, I can't help but think there was something to it and the Lutzes exaggerated to make money. I don't think anyone else who has lived there has had problems. (except people like me standing around wanting to take a peek.)
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Photo of ghost at the Amityville House Fiona 9 21,672 12-01-2011, 11:36 PM
Last Post: beauseant