Howdy Guest!  / Create an account
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginia
Olde Towne Inn, Manassas
No haunting information found. Again, PM me if you know of any information.
I used to live in VA and have been to Manassas many times. It's an old state with a lot of history. I used to have a book on haunted places in that state, anyways here's one that's supposed to be haunted:

Name:The Mayhurst Inn
Official Site

Picture
[Image: The_Mayhurst_Inn_Orange_Virginia_47.jpg]
Oh how beautiful!!
I was thinking the same thing....the Mayhurst Inn is beautiful. Looks like it is built out of sugar.
People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. ~Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
I was just going to say that! Like it's on top of a wedding cake or something!
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

[Image: house.gif]
Awesome looking house
Belief bias occurs when we make illogical conclusions in order to confirm our preexisting beliefs. Belief perseverance refers to our tendency to maintain a belief even after the evidence we used to form the belief is contradicted.
Oh, UNR! It's like looking into a snow globe! Thank you for that! (Whatever the heck it was that you did!)
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ~Philip K. Dick

http://paranormalinreview2.zohosites.com/home.html

very beautiful, it looks fake!
Beautiful.... I'd live there..hehe
"I'm extraordinarily patient provided i get my way in the end." -Margaret Thatcher
"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." -Coco Chanel...

Taz
Me too! And I would move in all my family. It might be enough!