Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Arizona
06-10-2009, 02:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2009 02:56 PM by Andrasta.)
Arizona
The Oliver House, Bisbee
The house is the scene of an unsolved murder, which probably makes it most enticing, however there have been reports of a moving rocking chair and shutters opening and closing thanks to the resident spirits.

What would you do if you knew nothing about me, yet I said that I'd protect you with my life, then died doing just that and later you discovered I was someone you would've hated had our paths crossed under different circumstances?

It's all just one big *facepalm* around here.

I heart Sandra Bullock.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-16-2015, 04:39 PM
RE: Arizona
Interesting, Tombstone AZ is said to be quite haunted. There is a bed and breakfast there I believe.
07-18-2015, 09:35 PM
(07-16-2015 04:39 PM)helloyeshello Wrote:  Interesting, Tombstone AZ is said to be quite haunted. There is a bed and breakfast there I believe.

There are several. To which are you referring?

All Posted Photos Shared Under Creative Commons
Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported
Attribute by linking to a thread originally posted by me, Jadewik. Thanks.
07-18-2015, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 07-18-2015 11:25 PM by helloyeshello.)
Last thing I knew a husband and wife own it now. A man supposedly shot his wife after she chose someone else. She lived but he shot himself there in Tombstone I guess.
In the house in Tombstone.
07-19-2015, 12:02 PM
(07-18-2015 11:24 PM)helloyeshello Wrote:  Last thing I knew a husband and wife own it now. A man supposedly shot his wife after she chose someone else. She lived but he shot himself there in Tombstone I guess.
In the house in Tombstone.

You must mean the Buford House. It used to be a B&B, but is now a private residence.